Thread: Gecko's

Talking Gecko's

Im gonna be ordering a set of 21x10x10 Gecko's on 160 douglas rims, im still wondering about fronts though......
    2001 300ex- WILL RACE FOR BEER

I've got the gecko's on my 400ex, and I'm running 22-inch dune trackers up front. These tires really help keep the front end "tracking" when turning in the sand. I'd recommend them to anyone.
    '06 Raptor 700R
    '04 V-Force

NW Quadriders

here's a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '06 Raptor 700R
    '04 V-Force

NW Quadriders

where did you order the fronts from? and what size and offset?

I got the fronts from Recreationtires.com

They seem to have really great prices, and they get stuff shipped to me (in Oregon) in 3 days or less. They ship ground UPS. The tires are Dune Trackers 22x8x10, and they are the standard 400ex front offset. These tires actually widened up the front end of my quad by about 2 inches over stock. It turns great in the sand. Good for sidehilling too!!!
    '06 Raptor 700R
    '04 V-Force

NW Quadriders

thats were im going to order mine from too, my cuzin ordered gecko's from them and got them here in less then a week. I'd like to get fronts, but I only have money for the rears, so the fronts will be this summer sometime. You got a really nice looking bike chad400ex,

Thanks...it's always nice to hear compliments on the bike. I try to keep it looking as good as possible.

If you're ever down riding the dunes in Oregon, give me a holler. chadhamel@earthlink.net

I'm headed to Sand Lake this Saturday, and I'm going to be at Spinreel from 6/28 to 7/1. Catch ya later.

Chad
    '06 Raptor 700R
    '04 V-Force

NW Quadriders

Im going to try to make it down there the week afterschool gets out. Maybe even before then, but the week after I get outta school I'd like to go to winchester bay or coo's bay... one of the 2, or maybe even sand lakes.(if dad wants to go) I'll give ya a hollar when I'll be heading down that way.