Thread: might get a dale need help?

might get a dale need help?

hey here is this dale a local dealer is selling i wanted to know what you guys think of it? any input would be great im gonna go check it out tomorrow. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

Yeah, there lying a little bit with that listing..............48HP, theres no way. 38? Maybe. A Timbo 448 Stroker puts out 51.4 I think. Stock Cannibal is like 32 I think, so with the Moto pipe and if it has Moto mapping, then 38 is understandable.

I'm not sure about it though, they don't say that it has the ATK updates, there just calling it an ATK.

I'm sure some more people will chime in on here
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

I dont know whether or not for sure if its ATK updated or not, but they are also selling a claimed "ATK" dirt bike that looks just like how ATK is selling them, and the 48HP part, Im pretty sure thats what ATK claims on their website I think. Like said before, somebody with some real knowlede of this will chime in...

yeah their lyin i doubt it makes 48hp and a 300ex makes around 22hp so a z def. puts out more than that but i would still check it out

if u look on the atk website it says 48 hp...the stock raptor has 38 hp..this is a decent price...retail for an atk is $7995 while dlr cost is $6995

the 48 hp number is what hp the engine produces at the sproket, through the drivetrain you loose about 15-20% because of the drag of the drivetrain therefore getting around 38-39 hp at the wheels.
    88 Zilla gotta love the old twosmokes!!!
    06 Quadracer **For Sale**
    07 Grizzly 700 FI with powersteering!!!

06 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab

http://www.thequadbuilder.com

Godspeed #4 keep a watch over us there little buddy!

go to cannondaleriders.com and check into some potential problems you might have.
    make sure you know what your getting yourself into.
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

The unfortunate thing is i actually agree with ^^^^^. Don't think that they're not good machines because they are, they just require a loving owner, but they are easier to take care of than most hybrids!!! j/k ^^^
    02 Cannondale 468
    All the bells and whistles
    03 KFX 400
    A few mods

www.thequadbuilder.com
    www.z400central.com
    www.cannondaleriders.com

i suggest you gwt it, i traded my crf450 hybrid for my Dale and love it
    07 TC/JB yfz450

Thanks to www.ohiointernationalraceway.com