Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New 06 Yamaha Raptor 700

New 06 Yamaha Raptor 700

I cant believe no one has gotten this up yet.

If you havent read about it already, here you go:

Aluminum frame, new suspension, new plastics, new engine, EFI, 686cc.

http://www.quadwelt.de/5030129611129...721278714.html

Translation:

Yamahas new RWS gate 700 Can one at the RWS GATE still which improve? One can! Impressively Yamaha announces itself with the update of its success model YFM 660 R. however to call it simply updates would be wrongly. The new RWS GATE 700 is a completely new vehicle, which has me past degrees times the Design together. People, the 700er is the hammer and hangs the measuring pole again times a piece more highly for the competition! Past the times, when one had to accept a kippeliges feeling on the large blue one. (1170mm) and long (1845mm) the new one is broad. So and with improved chassis the part hammers with deeper emphasis by the area. Helpful thereby also the small weight of 180 Kilos is. The framework tail is completely inevitable made of aluminum and reminded of run-suited motorcycles from same house. The coronation/culmination of the new concept is however the engine! That was developed completely again and goes like the sow! Owing to electronic engine management a broad, number of revolutions volume optimally which can be proportioned is available. Always sufficiently achievement in all situations in life.

The 700er pulls through from the cellar into high revolutions cleanly. We some the aggressive characteristic of the predecessor missen, but the impression is deceptive. Owing to balance wave the engine runs more calmly and more cultivated. The more at achievement is better controllable for the RWS gate pilot. Briefly said, the whole package convinces. Quadwelt could win recently a first driving impression on the presentation in Dresden. That and still more, together with the fantastic Actionfotos we present you with the test in the next expenditure.

Ya i was just at that site. Mite have to get me one now.
    2004 Honda TRX450R motocross build in progress

1997 Suzuki TL1000S- Bolt on Yoshis, Powercommander III, Double Bubble windscreen, and a fresh K&N

UK

Its up on the UK website now too.

After reading about it on the Yammi site, I think Yamaha has just built the perfect 4wheeler! It seems to have the same chassie as the 450 but with all the comforts the Raptor is known for........................THANK YOU YAMAHA FOR DOING AN AWESOME JOB!
    06 Raptor 700R
    HMF full exhaust
    Pro Flow K&N
    Dobeck TFI
    GYTR skid

where in the world does it say anything about the new raptor on the yamaha sight. When i click on the raptor 660R, i says something about, 'we couldnt find content for the page you wish' or something like that. It doesnt say anything about the 700R anywhere I can find. It has the new '06 models like the yfz, and all the others models are fine except one, the wolverine, it does the same thing that the raptor does. Where do you guys see the new raptor?

i go on the yami website, and it doesnt even show the 660 as an option. try again later, and it will prob. work.
    2004 Raptor 660 Limited....

Go into open forum and it lists yamaha models and it tells the updates on the raptor and yfz450. It's pretty cool fuel injected!
    04 450r, DRG powerplant! 2 much 2 list don't be scared

ok i'll try later

Its also on the home page under recent news!
    04 450r, DRG powerplant! 2 much 2 list don't be scared

...Meh.. Its ok, I think they made it look to "futuristic" or whatever...

Fuel injected huh? Interesting...
    Steve George #520

2007 Suzuki LTR 450 XC modded

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast