Thread: Transmission

Transmission

Hey does anyone have a good working tranny that they are willing to sell cheap. I am racing without second gear right now and it kills me off the line.
    Do what you want with the girl but leave me alone!

check the for sale section, but check ebay, i have found tons of parts i needed very quickly and for cheap off of ebay!

Your kidding me right?

You are just causing further damage to an already severely damage transmission. You need to stop riding that thing now before it locks up completely on you! Your only going to cause greater damage.
    Thanks to my 2010 sponsors/supporters:
    CV4
    BNR Motorsports
    GT Thunder
    Spider Grips
    Scott USA
    Powermadd

"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me"

you have a very good point... you really shouldnt be racing it still but that is your choice. i looked on ebay and there are some parts you could use. also you can but the upgraded 02 raptor tranny parts at albaaction.com

Yeah I know I shouldn't be racing it but I got screwed out of the series the last two years and I wasn't missing it this year. It has the '02 tranny in it but it still went out. I will try ebay thanks.
    Do what you want with the girl but leave me alone!

i just blew my tranny but i railen the dunes when i did it so it shreded everything in seconds sucked and that was 2 1/2 months ago and im the type of guy that rides 4 hours a day every day so im dien and it doesnt help that one of my parts in on bakc order...19 days