Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking interest: 450R +2 long travel front end

Checking interest: 450R +2 long travel front end

I am checking interest, I may want to sell my Burgard +2 long travel front end. It would come with burgard arms, tierods, bushing, all hardware, 18.5" Axis triple rate, zero preload, compression and rebound adjustable with remote reservoir shocks, and a Burgard +1 steering stem. The arms and stem are red pc'd. They are in very good dondition with only a few small scratches on the bottoms of a-arms. Never raced, only ridden a handfull of times. Please respond or PM me with a price that you would be willing to pay, here is a pic of them on my 450r.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reason i am selling is I am soon gonna start racing harescrambles, and these are just too wide for the tracks that I will race.

This whole set up is almost $2000.00 new, and it is almost new.

Just shoot me a price, I want to see what you guys think that this set-up is worth.

is this plus 1 forward?

no, stock forward.

Interest in your LT Suspension for 450R

Is this the front and rear end? what are the shocks adjusted to as far as rider weight? include brakelines? give me a price and I will make you an offer.

i am interested, but i need more information about what the shocks are setup for (dont really wanna have to have them revalved and all that mess)

i'd be willin to put down about 1400-1600 for this package? maybe idk
    2005 TRX450r

This is the front end only with steering stem. I dont know the exact set up for these shocks, but I weigh 190 Lbs, and I like a soft set up and the clickers are on level 2 out of 8 (1 is soft, 8 is stiff), if I was goint to do any jumping i would go to a 4, so someone with my weight or a little heavier would be good. I would say they are set up at sort of a mediocre between trails and mx, they work for both. I would include the stel braided brake lines.

curious on how much you are lookin for just the A-arms

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast