Thread: arms

arms

Hey pappy,

I am thinking of getting me some arms and I thought I would check what your reccommendation were and what prices you had. I am running mid south and some gncc so I either want stock width or +1. Money is tight, but I want a set, it is either these or new wheels and I think I want the arms.
    99 416ex, sold, gone but never forgotten

02 gsxr 750 Jardine carbon fiber slip on, 1000 titanium header, steel front lines, k&n, 208 GPs, flush mounts

04 450r xc quad

Sponsors: C & P Racing(Morgantown, KY), Fun Valley Motors

id spend the $ on tires and wheels. extra width is not needed for XC racing.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Yea I know I don't need the width, that's why I would like stock, but I can't find any. The only reason I am looking is b/c I am going to have to replace some of the bushings on my arms and that will be bout 50 an arm. I just figured that I could take what I would spend on the bushing and bearing kits and get a set of arms with replacable balljoints and caster camber adjustment.
    99 416ex, sold, gone but never forgotten

02 gsxr 750 Jardine carbon fiber slip on, 1000 titanium header, steel front lines, k&n, 208 GPs, flush mounts

04 450r xc quad

Sponsors: C & P Racing(Morgantown, KY), Fun Valley Motors

to keep the cost down, watch ebay for stock take off a arms. $100 or less usually and some are brand new.

xc racing doesnt have to be expensive at first. stock arms and parts are easily replaced for much less then aftermarket.

tires and traction/steering and shocks is where the money should be spent.

+1 Burgards are like $450 shipped, thats the least expensive that I know of.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News