Thread: Sorry for the hold up

Sorry for the hold up

Went and hurt myself pretty good. ill be back in full swing in a few more days. I would have posted this a week ago but honestly I havent felt like sitting up

The only 2 jobs that are in progress are Tameharts calipers and Bama'rs headpipe. Other then that everything is done and shipped out.

getting old sucks major ***
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Ok fill us in what happened? Fall out of your rocking chair?

Did one of the bolts work it's way out of one of the legs on your walker and collapse?

j/k man I hope you are ok.

dayum you guys are harsh

last saturday i was attempting to fix my 72 inch finish mower's blades( idiots at the factory installed the blades on upside down ) anyway, i went and gave a good hard pull on the wrench and heard 3 distinct pops and instantly felt a searing pain in my chest. the ol' lady saw my legs twitching and thought i was having a heart attack..lol

anyway, for the first 5 or 6 days we thought i re-broke my ribs but we are pretty sure its just a torn muscle. (not sure what hurt worse, they both hurt)

the only saving grace is that by saturday i was feeling much better from the flu, i cant imagine what would have happened if id still been sick and have the fubar'd chest (sneezing made me see pretty lights in my head )

anyway...nothing spectacular, no banzia run down a mountain on a uni cycle or nuttin
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News