Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Raptor350 vs z400

sorry guess i misunderstood. anyway i'm not saying can't pull a wheelie, cause i had a 250X that was a wheelie machine. i was just sayin don't think a 350 is going to beat a 400 unless the rider is stupid. i now realize you didn't mean that.
    '05 ltz440
    Pro Circuit T-4 w/ headpipe, procom cdi, DRZE kit, Wiseco 440, pro design pro flow, hotcams(intake/exhuast), AC Blackline propeg/heelguard nerfs, AC Blackline bumper, lonestar +4, Fullflight +2+1 a arms, Duncan Racing graphics,
    coming soon** fcr carb

Thanx for apologizing rockman
    04 raptor 350, Big Gun full exhaust, K&N air filter and dyno jet kit, Renthal 14 tooth front sprocket, Shockwears shockcovers, Razr's, pro design intake with outerwears, DG Baja skids, fox gear, red tag x5 bars, 909 velocity grips, AC bumper, pro armour nerfs and tusk gas cap
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y22/yamaharaptor350/?action=view&current=2006_0319Image0007.jpg

well i hate flamers as much as anyone. i went through and read and thats what i sounded like.
    '05 ltz440
    Pro Circuit T-4 w/ headpipe, procom cdi, DRZE kit, Wiseco 440, pro design pro flow, hotcams(intake/exhuast), AC Blackline propeg/heelguard nerfs, AC Blackline bumper, lonestar +4, Fullflight +2+1 a arms, Duncan Racing graphics,
    coming soon** fcr carb

Now ive looked at the 350 rapor and the warrior looks 2 me like there the same besides plastic and stuff, ive rode both of them and they run the same, And that guy said he had a hotcam on his i dotn think he would of lied, but just face it a 350 rapor aint much, there more a beginer racer. aint got nuthin on the z-400 or 400ex, i aitn tryin 2 put down the 350 rapor or nuthin but face it, they aint got nuthin on a 400ex or z400, and they wont. Now i ain tryin 2 piss any1 off or nuthin but just face the facts, 350 raptor wont run with them.
    BIG D

2008 CRF250R
    -Hart And Huntington/Rockstart graphics/ White Plastic
    -ASV C5 Levers
    -Red Engine Plugs
    -Pro Wheele gas cap

2007 YFZ450 Special Edition (Blue And White)

- Candy Blue HMF Exhaust
    - AC Blackline ProPeg Nerf Bars /Heel Guard
    - AC Blackline Bumper
    - Pro Aromor Swingarm Skidplate
    - Blue Power Mad Handguards
    - Maxis Razr Tires (rear)
    - Holeshot MXR (front)
    - Needs ANOTHER rebuild!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456