Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Raptor350 vs z400

I had a Raptor 350 with a pipe and rejetted. I beat my friend on his stock Z400. Our riding abilities are about the same. So give the 350 a little credit. Don't give opinions unless you can back them up.

Oh yeah...I did trade the 350 for an 06 YFZ 450. Now this quad will fly...Just put a Yoshi pipe on it, AC propeg nerfs, IMS Bumper and Pro taper bars.

Originally posted by yamaharaptor350
    Where did he get a hot cam for a raptor 350??? If he did manage to get one... it couldnt have been runnin good cause hotcam dosent make em for the raptor 350 anymore cause they explode in the head, they also gave close to no gain for the raptor 350
    well they dont haha... the warrior one will not work in a raptor, it has different cam bearings. I think the only place u can get a raptor 350 cam is powroll and there special made.
    04 raptor 350, Big Gun full exhaust, K&N air filter and dyno jet kit, Renthal 14 tooth front sprocket, Shockwears shockcovers, Razr's, pro design intake with outerwears, DG Baja skids, fox gear, red tag x5 bars, 909 velocity grips, AC bumper, pro armour nerfs and tusk gas cap
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y22/yamaharaptor350/?action=view&current=2006_0319Image0007.jpg

wow this is one of the stupidest threads i've seen!!! I work at a yamaha/kawasaki/suzuki dealership, and i can tell you from first hand experience (its my job people) that in no lifetime will a 350 ever dream of beating a 400. The ONLY and i say ONLY way it would happen would be either the 400 rider doesn't know how to ride OR that the 350 has THOUSANDS of $ in it where the 400 is bone STOCK. This is from someone who deals with both of them on a daily basis so take it for what its worth i guess.
    '05 ltz440
    Pro Circuit T-4 w/ headpipe, procom cdi, DRZE kit, Wiseco 440, pro design pro flow, hotcams(intake/exhuast), AC Blackline propeg/heelguard nerfs, AC Blackline bumper, lonestar +4, Fullflight +2+1 a arms, Duncan Racing graphics,
    coming soon** fcr carb

oh by the way yes i do catch a lot of crap for ridin red
    '05 ltz440
    Pro Circuit T-4 w/ headpipe, procom cdi, DRZE kit, Wiseco 440, pro design pro flow, hotcams(intake/exhuast), AC Blackline propeg/heelguard nerfs, AC Blackline bumper, lonestar +4, Fullflight +2+1 a arms, Duncan Racing graphics,
    coming soon** fcr carb

I compared some kids rappy 350 to my 400ex before.. it cant even pull a wheelie! u have to hold the clutch in n rev it up on pavement!! Its not even a sport quad those things are a joke

Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
    I compared some kids rappy 350 to my 400ex before.. it cant even pull a wheelie! u have to hold the clutch in n rev it up on pavement!! Its not even a sport quad those things are a joke
    then someone dont know how to ride... mine comes up in second just fine without clutch
    04 raptor 350, Big Gun full exhaust, K&N air filter and dyno jet kit, Renthal 14 tooth front sprocket, Shockwears shockcovers, Razr's, pro design intake with outerwears, DG Baja skids, fox gear, red tag x5 bars, 909 velocity grips, AC bumper, pro armour nerfs and tusk gas cap
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y22/yamaharaptor350/?action=view&current=2006_0319Image0007.jpg

yamaharaptor350 have you ever ridden anything else. I mean any REAL quad? because it sounds like you just THINK your quad is fast. let me tell you something, ride a 450 or R or banshee then tell me you think that your quad is fast. this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.
    '05 ltz440
    coming soon** fcr carb

Originally posted by yamaharaptor350
    then someone dont know how to ride... mine comes up in second just fine without clutch
    You're totaly right. The 350 is a great wheelie machine. Now if you think they hold a candle to the 400s, well that's another chapter in the book of BS.

Originally posted by rockman
    yamaharaptor350 have you ever ridden anything else. I mean any REAL quad? because it sounds like you just THINK your quad is fast. let me tell you something, ride a 450 or R or banshee then tell me you think that your quad is fast. this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.
    look bro all im sayin is my quad can wheelie in second haha... i dodnt say anythin else about my quad bieng fast cause its realy not i diodnt get it for speed i got it cause its a realiable trail quad and its unique. I ride with a yfz 450 and a z400 alot of the time so i klnow whats a fast quad buddy, what by sayin my quad can wheelie in second is soo ridiculous????

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast