Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raptor350 vs z400

Originally posted by DWT74
    Let me ask this i got a CBR600RR how would it do against a New Dodge truck with a hemi, not to good i think. use some common sense.
    The CBR would kill the truck.

Originally posted by TRXRacer1
    The CBR would kill the truck.
    lol no kidding, he was comparing the street bike and the truck to a z400 and raptor 350 i think.
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

Originally posted by 250EXridr
    lol no kidding, he was comparing the street bike and the truck to a z400 and raptor 350 i think.
    I hope so!

the raptor 350 (warrior) is a turd!!!!!!!!! the z400 is at the bottom of the 450 type bike line-up, but is by no means a warrior / rap 350 equal. the z400 would beat it even if the rap 350 was mocified with pipe etc... . Anybody that knows anything about bikes wouldn't ask a question like this!!!!

again the answer is NO way will a raptor 350 win ever with equal riders (of course if you put a moron on the 400 he could loose,but it has nothing to do with the bike only rider)!!!!
    04 trx 450r
    hrc
    yosh titanium full pipe
    190 main
    x bars high bend
    20 x 10 x 8 (8) paddle haulers
    mohawks
    k & n
    works triple rate stock rebuilds
    jd performance +2" a-arms

Yeah i was comparing the Z to the Raptor 350 and the other for just comparison. Sorry for the confusion, and by the way my buddy still cusses me for racing him, i told him we would race again with him on my Z and me on his Warrior just to let him feel better. I do wonder where some people come up with such stupid questions.

Originally posted by mstrav1
    the raptor 350 (warrior) is a turd!!!!!!!!! the z400 is at the bottom of the 450 type bike line-up, but is by no means a warrior / rap 350 equal. the z400 would beat it even if the rap 350 was mocified with pipe etc... . Anybody that knows anything about bikes wouldn't ask a question like this!!!!

again the answer is NO way will a raptor 350 win ever with equal riders (of course if you put a moron on the 400 he could loose,but it has nothing to do with the bike only rider)!!!!
    My thoughts exactly!
    04 450r, DRG powerplant! 2 much 2 list don't be scared

Well Im gonna say the z 400 will win

I ride a raptor 350 and love it, but no way it'll hang with a Z. It does go faster than a warrior though. The raptor is lighter and has a bigger carb. I've got a friend with a warrior, jetted, piped (fmf), and better tires, and he can barely take my stock raptor350. In a hundred yards, I'll be at his back wheels or just barely behind. Mine also sits totally different from his, more like a yfz, you sit up more whereas on a warrior you reach up more. My buddy on the warrior loves his ride too though, guess we're all different.
    kevin

Originally posted by saud alzaabi
    the 350 raptor was made for the z's and 400 ex and thats it

a 400ex and z400 will blow away a raptor 350 or warrior. raptor is slow and is more utility than sport.
    AMXATV #93
    *2005 Honda 450r*
    Curtis Sparks, Armadillo , Fasst Flexx, K&N, AC, Houser, Spider, ASV, DG, Quadtech, Pro Armor, Roll Design Maier
    * AMXATV 400ex Build in the Works*
    Houser, Burgard, DG, Armadillo, Hiper, Maier, PEP, Quadtech, K&N, ITP, Curtis Sparks, Rock, OMF, Durablue, Rad, AC, Lonestar, Cycra, Galfer, MUCH MORE TO COME *

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast