Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Raptor350 vs z400

some of that is true. the z will win in top end but the raptor 350 will win in low end. and for the 400, its a good race wit the 350. i have pictures of a 350 beating a z on takeoff

raptorboy

raptorboy

LOL, the warrior gets a face lift an all of a sudden it's a contender.

Did it really gain that much power i heard it shaved off 22lbs from the warrior to raptor transformation and just grabbed it's big bro's cosmetics, i dont think the raptor 350 could take a z low or high end, my personal opinion.
    '05 z435 <-Sleeper->

Talking

ur opinion against my facts. plus evidence naw but still i can take off faster it could be all rider but watever it is im up front in take off

raptorboy

Doubt it, the woman can't ride then.
    '05 z435 <-Sleeper->

Originally posted by raptorboy954
    some of that is true. the z will win in top end but the raptor 350 will win in low end. and for the 400, its a good race wit the 350. i have pictures of a 350 beating a z on takeoff

raptorboy
    the guy on the z REALLY cannot ride at all lol. my dad has a warrior, which is only a little heavier than the rap 350, and i raced him on my z and gave him a little head start and by the time i was at the top of 2nd, i had passed him.

the raptor 350 is no different from the warrior except for a new silencer, plastics, and 10 pounds taken off it.

if a guy on a raptor 350 is beating a z400 of the line, then the guy on the 400 should not be riding
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

What a dumb ?, but i will be out riding this weekend with my buddies and one of them has a Warrior with a pipe and filter. I will line them up against my 05 Z400 and see what the outcome is, this is if he will even race me. He will probably look at me like im stupid but i will explain to him the reason. We have been riding a long time and that has never crossed our minds, just common sense

It won't even be a race because the raptor350 CANNOT compare to the 400's. The 400 will kill it from start to finish. I bet you could put a pipe on the raptor 350 and the 400's will still beat it.
    04 450r, DRG powerplant! 2 much 2 list don't be scared

Yeah your right it wasnt even a race, for the first 20 feet or so he was like at my rear wheel but he got wasted really quick, and i let out cause i had him beat so bad. He is still cussing me for such a STUPID question. Let me ask this i got a CBR600RR how would it do against a New Dodge truck with a hemi, not to good i think. use some common sense.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast