Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Raptor350 vs z400

It's easy to tell 14 year old kids on here.
    kevin

ur problably like 40 and starting trouble with a teenager. your really cool.
    AMXATV #93
    *2005 Honda 450r*
    Curtis Sparks, Armadillo , Fasst Flexx, K&N, AC, Houser, Spider, ASV, DG, Quadtech, Pro Armor, Roll Design Maier
    * AMXATV 400ex Build in the Works*
    Houser, Burgard, DG, Armadillo, Hiper, Maier, PEP, Quadtech, K&N, ITP, Curtis Sparks, Rock, OMF, Durablue, Rad, AC, Lonestar, Cycra, Galfer, MUCH MORE TO COME *

Originally posted by onefast400ex
    ur problably like 40 and starting trouble with a teenager. your really cool.
    I rest my case.
    kevin

Originally posted by MR.BIG
    The z400 is a little faster then the 400ex but not by alot. The raptor 350 is slow and it won't even stay with the 400's!
    dont get so carried away man cause i keep up with my buddies 400ex just fine i can even take him off the line he just has alot more top end and has more mid range pull
    04 raptor 350, Big Gun full exhaust, K&N air filter and dyno jet kit, Renthal 14 tooth front sprocket, Shockwears shockcovers, Razr's, pro design intake with outerwears, DG Baja skids, fox gear, red tag x5 bars, 909 velocity grips, AC bumper, pro armour nerfs and tusk gas cap
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y22/yamaharaptor350/?action=view&current=2006_0319Image0007.jpg

Originally posted by onefast400ex
    a 400ex and z400 will blow away a raptor 350 or warrior. raptor is slow and is more utility than sport.
    wow someones just a little bias
    04 raptor 350, Big Gun full exhaust, K&N air filter and dyno jet kit, Renthal 14 tooth front sprocket, Shockwears shockcovers, Razr's, pro design intake with outerwears, DG Baja skids, fox gear, red tag x5 bars, 909 velocity grips, AC bumper, pro armour nerfs and tusk gas cap
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y22/yamaharaptor350/?action=view&current=2006_0319Image0007.jpg

Originally posted by kreed5821
    It's easy to tell 14 year old kids on here.

Whoa there, i am 14 and i am not arguing about the rappy getting its *** beat in a race, i know my place
    Thank you for reading my post.

Well.... heres what happend when i raced a 350rappy with a hotcam. stage 2 jets and a full ssystem when my 400ex just had a pipe on it.... when we took off i left him.... and he never could catch up... 5 out of 5 times i took him. 350 raptor cant handle the 400ex or the z 400
    BIG D

2008 CRF250R
    -Hart And Huntington/Rockstart graphics/ White Plastic
    -ASV C5 Levers
    -Red Engine Plugs
    -Pro Wheele gas cap

2007 YFZ450 Special Edition (Blue And White)

- Candy Blue HMF Exhaust
    - AC Blackline ProPeg Nerf Bars /Heel Guard
    - AC Blackline Bumper
    - Pro Aromor Swingarm Skidplate
    - Blue Power Mad Handguards
    - Maxis Razr Tires (rear)
    - Holeshot MXR (front)
    - Needs ANOTHER rebuild!!!

Where did he get a hot cam for a raptor 350??? If he did manage to get one... it couldnt have been runnin good cause hotcam dosent make em for the raptor 350 anymore cause they explode in the head, they also gave close to no gain for the raptor 350

He said he had 1 on it... i dont think he would of lied about it, if they make a hotcam 4 a warrior they sure as hell would make htem 4 the 350rapor, it ran good but it didnt hav NUTHIN on the ol 400
    BIG D

2008 CRF250R
    -Hart And Huntington/Rockstart graphics/ White Plastic
    -ASV C5 Levers
    -Red Engine Plugs
    -Pro Wheele gas cap

2007 YFZ450 Special Edition (Blue And White)

- Candy Blue HMF Exhaust
    - AC Blackline ProPeg Nerf Bars /Heel Guard
    - AC Blackline Bumper
    - Pro Aromor Swingarm Skidplate
    - Blue Power Mad Handguards
    - Maxis Razr Tires (rear)
    - Holeshot MXR (front)
    - Needs ANOTHER rebuild!!!

a few months ago i had the chance to ride with a one day old raptor 350...i was the leader as i was the only one that knew the trails...
    anyway, on the way back we took a road, and i was just cruising in low 3rd' gear cause we had some ute bikes with a passenger, and i look back and here come this raptor 350 as fast as he can go...i waited until he was almost up to me before i accelerated any more...looked back at him again and nailed the throttle...the 400ex just took off and when i shifted into 5th, the raptor was nowhere to be found...it kinda reminded me of how the 2nd place driver will try to get a run on the first place driver on restart in nascar...except, the raptor 350 couldn't hang...when we stopped, i asked th guy why he let off...he said he didn't...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast