Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some help with a shady seller - yz440

Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
    '
    stop by my crib on your way to pottsville, its only a few stones throw away
    i lived in pottsville for 25 years and now only live 15 minutes away from there. i am often through there on my way home from work and to visit family. the savory street is actually in palo alto a little town just outside pottsville but is considered pottsville for certain things. i will see if i can dig anything up on this dirtbag.

Originally posted by SGA
    Its a small town, Pottsville, PA . I dont think it would be hard for the police to find him.
    actually pottsville is one of the largest cities in the county and surrounding compared to most in the area except for reading,hazleton and allentown. most cops there are lucky they can find their way to the donut shop let alone track someone down.

crday98 - any help you can provide will be appreciated!!

Males: 7,247 (46.6%), Females: 8,302 (53.4%)
    Ha, imagine what would happen if it was the other way around, more guys than girls.

Originally posted by YZ400EX
    I found 2 addresses at www.whitepages.com for some Mcdonalds in Pottsville for ya..not sure which one even though one of them is Ryan Mcdonald..I hope they help..Sorry this is so long,but people should know about these 2 people that will rip you off..

McDonald, Brian J
    2501 W Norwegian St
    Pottsville, PA 17901-1814
    (570) 628-0615

McDonald, Ryan G
    1 W Savory St
    Pottsville, PA 17901-3945
    (570) 624-7587

Hope this all works out for you man..
    you guys can rule out the " Brian McDonald ", he is the brother of a guy i work with and is a stand up guy. he also has no relation to Ryan McDonald.
    there is another guy i work with that lives on savory street but he is on a different shift than me so it is rare that i get a chance to talk to him. i will try to dig up his # and see if he knows this guy or anything about him. i'll keep you posted as i found out more. in the meantime, contact paypal to get his full name, address and contact information. they should provide you with this being as you have the right to have him brought up on charges for ripping you off. if you have this information, contact the pottsville police. i believe the # is (570)622-1234 but it could have changed over the years.

I can't effin stand maggots like that!!

I say bring back his teeth and auction them, or sell them back to him then play the same loser game he did

what a POS!

Good luck mang!

maybe its Ronald McDonald????
    05' 450R
    07' 50
    05' crf450x

For paypal to work he would have either needed a credit or debit card....correct?

They should be able to trace him through that very easily, and paypal should have all that info.
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

Monkeyboy actually lives in Palo Alto, Pa. City Hall and the Pottsville PD have been very helpful. If the part time Palo Alto PD can not help me I have been instructed to call the PA state police.

I looooove the intertnet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by TRX250RJapan
    Monkeyboy actually lives in Palo Alto, Pa. City Hall and the Pottsville PD have been very helpful. If the part time Palo Alto PD can not help me I have been instructed to call the PA state police.

I looooove the intertnet.

Is bacon street where their PD is ?
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast