Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Need some help with a shady seller - yz440

I know I'm reviving an old post.....but just so everyone knows.....

Josh Kopinetz..aka JK250 & 310r....is now YZ450hybrid.

I bought some stuff from him, and got ripped off. I did a little research and I found this post. He's on a few other sites as YZ450hybrid trying to sell lots of other stuff.

Pass the word around......

Anyone ever think of selling what is owed to them to a collector for 25 cents on the dollar? You will get some of your money back and the knowledge that the other person didn't get to keep a dime of your money. Trust me, you don't want to be on the wrong end of a collector. Any bail bondsman can hook you up with a collector.
    Operator of South Fork Competition Park near Richmond, VA.
    www.southforkmx.com or "Like" South Fork Competition Park on Facebook.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

Originally posted by quad2xtreme
    Anyone ever think of selling what is owed to them to a collector for 25 cents on the dollar? You will get some of your money back and the knowledge that the other person didn't get to keep a dime of your money. Trust me, you don't want to be on the wrong end of a collector. Any bail bondsman can hook you up with a collector.
    I would think that a collector would need some sort of proof that the money is owed. And something a little more significant than an agreement over an internet forum. I could be wrong though...may be worth a shot. All they can say is no, right?

cant believe dude has the stupity to say " its been a few yrs and Ive changed so too bad, Im trying to be cool about this but still rippin' you off" ..and that somehow justify's it??

not only that, but its posted up for the masses to see...lol

Im pretty sure any judge would bite right on to that...or anyone for that matter

karma's a mofo, it ALWAYS comes back to getchya

Did u ever get your money back? whats the out come?

I've been searching around on the forums for the guy after he ripped me off, and apparently he's changed his username. I'm sure he's under another name, scamming more people.
    ** (YZ450hybrid) Josh Kopinetz, Pottsville PA, JK428@hotmail.com, will rip you off!! **

2004 Suzuki Z400

2005 Yamaha YFZ450

i was just in pottsville!
    XC 08 450r

this clown contacts me about everything i post for sale or trade... he told me he's a factory suzuki pro am rider from new york and wanted to trade me a ltr450 that was a practice bike of his with a COMPLETELY built motor, that put down 65 hp on a dyno but was otherwise bone stock
    08 ktm250sxf

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213