Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some help with a shady seller - yz440

Need some help with a shady seller - yz440

This seller is lucky I am on the other side of the world because he definitely deserves to get his teeth kicked in with a sh1t-stained combat boot!!

Here's the deal! Exrider's member yz440 posted a 250R PEP ZPS shock for sale a couple weeks ago. I asked for pics and received them from amanda1631@hotmail.com a day later. I guess I seemed to be the only real buyer so Ryan McDonald sent me a paypal money request from weeman2007@hotmail.com. Because of the secured remote site's firewall restrictions where I was working I was not able to access my gmail for 3 days so Ryan canceled the money request. As soon as I was able to accces my gmail I sent the money to Ryan and he accepted the transfer. When I noticed that I had sent $25 less than the agreed amount I tried to contact Ryan to make sure $400 was OK. I tried for (4) straight days to contact yz440 and he did not answer any of my PM's or emails so I filed a complaint. YZ440 was online here on exriders duirng those (4) days so he had ample chances to contact me. Paypal just ruled in my favor but they can not recover my money since this thief has emptied his paypal and bank accounts. Now here's were things get good. yz440 is still peddling this same PEP shock but the price has gotten as high as $600. I feel back for the next person who falls for his scam.

If somebody knows this shady character I would greatly appreciate it you would jog his memory about the $400 that does not rightfully belong to him. I don't want the shock because I want my damn money back. I sent him a PM today and he went offline a few minutes after the PM was sent. He has made no effort to dispute my claims or make contact with me in any way so I am branding him a THIEF in the most horrible way.

Original thread
    Online on the 28th saying he has unexpected bills to pay
    Online today trying to buy shocks
    Online again trying to buy shocks
    Here's a link to the search of his recent post

Update: jk250r and yz440 were posting from the same IP and using the same pics to sell items. jk250r has since changed his username to 310r.

These two punks live a block apart!

yz440 contact info:
    McDonald, Ryan G
    1 W Savory St
    Pottsville, PA 17901-3945
    (570) 62x-7xx7

EDIT: weeman6402007 is his new username and Ryan supposedly lives in Florida according to his Myspace profile!

jk250r/310r contact info:
    Josh Kopinetz
    472 E Bacon St
    Pottsville, PA 17901-8670
    (570) 62X-1XX6

i guess im not buyin the motor from him thankx for the info

see that man if you werent an a-hole you could have made a good 1500$$$ but you wont be getting my business now that i hear your a theif i feel for ya trx250r that sucks see if you can get authorities after him wheres popo?
    08 450r axis lng travel gibson arms stainless lines 12.8-1 je piston stg 2 hotcam lsr axle fatbars everything else bone stock

the 416ex gone but not forgotten

Somebody's got to live close to this jerkoff! Please help me out because I am dumb enough to spend $1200 on a plane ticket just smash some junkies skull!!

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Originally posted by TRX250RJapan
    Somebody's got to live close to this jerkoff! Please help me out because I am dumb enough to spend $1200 on a plane ticket just smash some junkies skull!!
    I say do it. Show this guy whats up I know someone who I will need to pay a visit to in my travels.

Sorry to hear about you loosing your money, but thats what comes with buying online. I have been lucky so far, cross my fingers. haha
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

hek man i say buy the ticket and show him wat a fair trade is.....
    -Tyler-
    -2000 440EX-
    JE, Pro Armor, AC, Pro Taper, ITP, Galfer, HMF, Outerwares, MSR, Motion Pro, TCS, Works Connection, K&N, Lonestar, Houser

The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade in what they want most for what they want at the moment.

I just spoke with my boss in the states and I will probably be able to fly to the US within the next 2 weeks on a business trip. I hope monkey-butt has good dental insurance because he is gonna need it to remove my foot.

I'm all about a lil' TCB the old fashioned way!!

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    I just spoke with my boss in the states and I will probably be able to fly to the US within the next 2 weeks on a business trip. I hope monkey-butt has good dental insurance because he is gonna need it to remove my foot.

Your in the military aren't you? This guy has got some trouble comming to him.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

yeh thats dumb,,, get that cash back, i hate people that try to do that crap!
    06 450r

This guy is an ***..He tried screwing me on a set of 250R nerfs a few weeks back and because I gave him bad feedback he changed his username from jk250R to yz440..I thought it was the same guy because he was from the same city as the other guy and recently joined the site under a different name after I gave him back feedback, but I now I KNOW for sure its the same guy because his friend Ryan McDonald (same email address as well) sent me a money request for the nerf bars..He is from Pottsville, PA and his name is Josh or Justin or something..I deleted all the emails, but it was exact same thing..when I was interested in buying he gave me pics and responded to emails everyday and then after he gets my money no response from him ever again. Then when I email every day about it this jerk Ryan who I sent the money to started calling me names and saying how stupid it was to complain about $125..Well when I filed the complaint with paypal and probably when you sent your money paypal took it from his balance and finally he sent the nerf bars..I found 2 addresses at www.whitepages.com for some Mcdonalds in Pottsville for ya..not sure which one even though one of them is Ryan Mcdonald..I hope they help..Sorry this is so long,but people should know about these 2 people that will rip you off..

McDonald, Brian J
    2501 W Norwegian St
    Pottsville, PA 17901-1814
    (570) 628-0615

McDonald, Ryan G
    1 W Savory St
    Pottsville, PA 17901-3945
    (570) 624-7587

Hope this all works out for you man..
    Broke and trying to sell everything..

Exriders Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

'
    stop by my crib on your way to pottsville, its only a few stones throw away
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast