This seller is lucky I am on the other side of the world because he definitely deserves to get his teeth kicked in with a sh1t-stained combat boot!!

Here's the deal! Exrider's member yz440 posted a 250R PEP ZPS shock for sale a couple weeks ago. I asked for pics and received them from amanda1631@hotmail.com a day later. I guess I seemed to be the only real buyer so Ryan McDonald sent me a paypal money request from weeman2007@hotmail.com. Because of the secured remote site's firewall restrictions where I was working I was not able to access my gmail for 3 days so Ryan canceled the money request. As soon as I was able to accces my gmail I sent the money to Ryan and he accepted the transfer. When I noticed that I had sent $25 less than the agreed amount I tried to contact Ryan to make sure $400 was OK. I tried for (4) straight days to contact yz440 and he did not answer any of my PM's or emails so I filed a complaint. YZ440 was online here on exriders duirng those (4) days so he had ample chances to contact me. Paypal just ruled in my favor but they can not recover my money since this thief has emptied his paypal and bank accounts. Now here's were things get good. yz440 is still peddling this same PEP shock but the price has gotten as high as $600. I feel back for the next person who falls for his scam.

If somebody knows this shady character I would greatly appreciate it you would jog his memory about the $400 that does not rightfully belong to him. I don't want the shock because I want my damn money back. I sent him a PM today and he went offline a few minutes after the PM was sent. He has made no effort to dispute my claims or make contact with me in any way so I am branding him a THIEF in the most horrible way.

Original thread
Online on the 28th saying he has unexpected bills to pay
Online today trying to buy shocks
Online again trying to buy shocks
Here's a link to the search of his recent post

Update: jk250r and yz440 were posting from the same IP and using the same pics to sell items. jk250r has since changed his username to 310r.

These two punks live a block apart!

yz440 contact info:
McDonald, Ryan G
1 W Savory St
Pottsville, PA 17901-3945
(570) 62x-7xx7

EDIT: weeman6402007 is his new username and Ryan supposedly lives in Florida according to his Myspace profile!

jk250r/310r contact info:
Josh Kopinetz
472 E Bacon St
Pottsville, PA 17901-8670
(570) 62X-1XX6