Thread: jetting for a predator

jetting for a predator

My neighbor got a yoshi slip on for his predator and I want to make sure that the bike is jetted right. When I put his knn in I rejetted to a 155 and left everything else stock. We are at 2700 feet and the temp is 100s. The main jet is a 155, pilot is stock and the air screw is stock. What should I do? thanks, daniel
    www.outlawinnovations.com

i would actually jump it up to a 165...then work down from there!! air screw 2 3/4 turns out and needle on the 3rd clip..i think that's where it comes from the factory...have fun!

Re: jetting for a predator

Originally posted by dtzalba450r
    My neighbor got a yoshi slip on for his predator and I want to make sure that the bike is jetted right. When I put his knn in I rejetted to a 155 and left everything else stock. We are at 2700 feet and the temp is 100s. The main jet is a 155, pilot is stock and the air screw is stock. What should I do? thanks, daniel
    How is it running with this set up???

When we installed an HMF s/o on my buddies Predators with drop in K&N filters we just changed the main jet to a 155 and they run great.
    06 Raptor 700R
    HMF full exhaust
    Pro Flow K&N
    Dobeck TFI
    GYTR skid

i didn't know the k&n was a drop in your should be right on spot or really close now

I bought a jet kit and i am 300 feet and below so i ran a 150 and 2nd on clip and 3 out on air screw and now it is really doggy. But if i put air screw on 2 out it has al sorts of power but gets hot but the light dont come on tho so i think ill go up a jet.
    04 prdator troy lee
    procom rev box
    k&n
    full yoshi
    jet kit
    cr handle bars