Thread: Attica-The Badlands.

#77 is offline My DS will live again...

Thumbs up Attica-The Badlands.

Great place! I went there today, and all I can say is sweet! I have never ridden in that much sand! I really loved the place, but it sucks the drive is 190 miles. I am really surprised at how well my quad went up the hills there, the blackwater rear tires flipped to the scoop side worked really well. I really liked the one whoop track that winds in and out of the woods with high berms. I swear I went around that thing 40 times! Does anybody live like right at the 4way stop? If so, do you ride your quad on the road and ride every day? I wish I had a camera there, some of the roosts I threw were awesome! Well, happy riding!
    Later, 77. :devil
    2001 DS 650- Diamond G racing steering stem, Longhorn bars, Armadillo a-arms, HMF exhaust, jet kit, Trail Tech computer, and some other stuff.

Coming soon- YFZ 450 Pro-Pegs, CRF 450 rear master cylinder, braided lines, IMS 5.0 gallon tank, black plastic and seat cover, powdercoated frame and swingarm, HPR engine kit, Scott's Stainless oil filter, radiator shrouds, and much more.

Attica

I have been The BadLands twice. Once with a group of guys and a second trip with my kids. I had a blast both times. That place has hills, mud, whoops, and dunes to meet anyone;s riding skill. I told my kids that if they got stuck on the hills just hold the front brake and hit the gas and sink the back end and get off.. worked like a charm. We are going back again in late Oct. when the kids are out of school for fall break.. they are as excited as I am about going.

Here is some pics from my site from where we went to Bad Lands http://communities.msn.com/DanielBra...ndstrip701.msn

let me know when you are going again I might meet you up there.

Dan
    2003 Predator, Hiper rims, Kenda tires, PRM protection, Renthal bars with Spider Grips, Fox TRS w/rezzies, much more to come.

1999 400 EX Hot cams stage , K&N filter, air box modw/outerwears, ,14 T front sprocket, Pro Circuit T-4, Works Triple rate w/o rezz, coustom made skid plate and a-arm gaurds. PRM bumper
    MSN: Braff1@bellsouth.net
    AIM: Braff51
    "QUAD HATERS SUCK"

"Don't make me put this 400 in Reverse to come back there and smack you"

We were at the Badlands Sept. 29. It's a good four and a half hour drive for us but it's worth it. We hope to go again on Oct. 27. Maybe we'll see you there!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SMC

Here's another picture.
    SMC

Bad Lands

We are going to be up there that same weekend. Maybe I will see you up there. We will be the ones on the atv's, (hahaha). Let me know more when it gets later and maybe we can meet you up there.

Dan
    2003 Predator, Hiper rims, Kenda tires, PRM protection, Renthal bars with Spider Grips, Fox TRS w/rezzies, much more to come.

1999 400 EX Hot cams stage , K&N filter, air box modw/outerwears, ,14 T front sprocket, Pro Circuit T-4, Works Triple rate w/o rezz, coustom made skid plate and a-arm gaurds. PRM bumper
    "QUAD HATERS SUCK"

Cool pics braff and moto! Here's one...
    2001 DS 650- Diamond G racing steering stem, Longhorn bars, Armadillo a-arms, HMF exhaust, jet kit, Trail Tech computer, and some other stuff.

Coming soon- YFZ 450 Pro-Pegs, CRF 450 rear master cylinder, braided lines, IMS 5.0 gallon tank, black plastic and seat cover, powdercoated frame and swingarm, HPR engine kit, Scott's Stainless oil filter, radiator shrouds, and much more.

Two more, can you say polaroost?

25 feet.

Thumbs up My 300 EX

Here is a pic from Mountain Parkway.

"QUAD HATERS SUCK"

Re: Bad Lands

Originally posted by Braff1
    We are going to be up there that same weekend. Maybe I will see you up there. We will be the ones on the atv's, (hahaha). Let me know more when it gets later and maybe we can meet you up there.

Dan
    OK, I'll let 'ya know!
    SMC