Thread: azmotorsports

azmotorsports

Has anyone ever done any busniess with these guys? I'm in the market for a rear hub on an 03 predator and these guys list them on there site for $26.86. Thats by far the cheapest ones ive found, everywere else its from 50-80 dollars. Any help would be greatly appreicated.
    2003 Predator
    Hmf Slip-on, Black Rims w/ Titian 489's, Shaved Fenders, Dynojet kit, Skids Plus "wide" Grab Bar.

5.926@53.58 In the 300ft...

I ordered my tranny parts through them. They're cheap but it takes about two weeks to get parts.

I hear that they are just a little shady to deal with. There was a huge thread over on Predators owners.com that talked about them.

this would be who polaris Bob is talking about .

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=162001
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

there real nice people. All you got to do is tell them (any oem part) and they will get it for you. It takes forever to get the part...
    04 450R
    00 400ex - lrd 460- parting out
    02 kawi 650 4x4
    03 warrior 370