Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: MHSC round 6 Missouri Dirt Riders Westphalia,MO 5/14/05

yeah i prolly should have said i needed help, but i didint want to hild up the race at all.

Im in this till wensday then hopefully a walking cast, but right now im stuck with crutches. And of corse got finals at school this week so I have to go weather it hurts or not.

~ MHSC ~ Martin B.#713

~Thanks to all the 06 sponsors~ Elka Suspension, GT Thunder, IMS Products, Nacs Racing, JH Racing, Hiper Wheels

~Thanks to all the 05 sponsors~ Elka Suspension, Denton Racing, Nacs Racing, IMS Products

08 HD Sportster
    O4 450R
    00 Silvarado 1500 Z71
    RIP Colton Jenkins 1988-2005

I stoped and asked if you were okay, You said yes so I went on.
    If I would of Known I would of taken you back. Not like it would of matterd as crappy as i did.
    hope you get well soon.
    later
    Ryon
    04/YFZ450, 02/YZ250F, 01/250EX
    C&D racing
    MHSC #226
    http://www.warpedracing.tk/

thanks, i just didint want to hold anyone up, people got by me ok so i figured i would just wait till end of the race
    ~ MHSC ~ Martin B.#713

~Thanks to all the 06 sponsors~ Elka Suspension, GT Thunder, IMS Products, Nacs Racing, JH Racing, Hiper Wheels

~Thanks to all the 05 sponsors~ Elka Suspension, Denton Racing, Nacs Racing, IMS Products

08 HD Sportster
    O4 450R
    00 Silvarado 1500 Z71
    RIP Colton Jenkins 1988-2005

The picture that you have labeled "C+ Jeff Timmons" is Brian Jones out on the course riding sweep during the race. I heard about you out there over the radio with about 15 min left in the race. But, was told that we would have to ride backwards on the course to get you out. If this was you that I heard about over the radio. If I am correct Garry was there right at the end of the race to get you out. Hope that you get better. I think that you were the only injury that weekend.
    To bad that some people stayed home because they though that it was going to be a bad rainy day. We had dust on Sunday.

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Big Mud splash
    This one is me Monica. Thanks great job.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Geoff George??
    No this one is not me. This person is on a honda and has after market shocks. Nice try tho. Still great job.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Hi , I just wanted to thank you for taking pictures. I was just checking out this website ( something I do time to time) and I found the pictures, there were two of them just of me, I was on the 660 raptor with the two pairs of googles. This was my first race I have ever raced, it was a whole lot of fun, I raced the begginer class and got 6th. I think I would have done much better If I would have had a better thumb throtle, it is so stiff. my hand was numb after the first lap, and I couldnt feel the end of my thumb to give it gas. But anyways thanks again for taking the picture. I hope to make it to another race maybe at st. joe. But I got rid of the raptor and have to get something new to race.

nick

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112