Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: southern IN racing this saturday

southern IN racing this saturday

I beleive me and chris29 will be racing at motorhead park this saturday,,if anybody is interested in it,,here's the link to their webpage with all the info you will want.

http://www.motorheadpark.com/index.html

Place looks cool Rico, do they have any open riding or trails there?
    Its not too far of a drive for me.
    District 18 #92
    04' 450R

FEARTHIS they only have MX tracks there no trails at all,,the mx track does not have any real big jumps I think you'd like it,,big and fast...you need to meet me there sometime since i left the day you showed up at LBL..

Thats cool just let me know a week or so ahead of time. Maybe Ill get my stuff from service honda soon and I can actually ride, they are getting me p'd off.
    District 18 #92
    04' 450R

Ill be there.
    2007 Honda 450ER W/ White plastic- Houser Slicast Longtravel +2 A-arms, Axis Triple rate shocks w/ rezzy's, Houser +1 steering stem, Stremline steel braded brack lines front & rear, Nac's case saver, PEP steering dampner, Tag T2 chrome handlebars, Works connetion pro perch clutch lever, IMS/Roll powermadd handgaurds, Houser Graphics Kit, Houser #plate backgrounds, Douglas ultimate front w/ groved radials, Douglas ultimate beadlocks rear with Maxxis MX tires, Lonestar +2+2 Axle & anti fade lock nut, AC racing black line front bumber, AC racing black line nerfs w/ relocated pegs, AC racing rear grab bar powdercoated black, Pro design kill switch, Pro design pro flow kit w/ K&N filter & outerwears wrap, Honda CRF cam, Sparks full exhast, Quadtech hood scoop.

2007 Sponsors- Houser Racing, Nac's, K&K Racing, IMS-ROLL, Tag-Metals, Quadtech, Lonestar Racing, Outterwears.

I'm going to try to make it also!!! You guys will have to come find me... If i'm there I'll be under an ez pop with a yellow Full Throttle MX banner attached to it.

im guessing they wont let me race there will they? (15 yrs old)
    ill be at the june 1st blacrock though

Yeah you can race just have to have you parent sig or either lie about your age. This race won't be ama sanctioned so your good to go.
    2007 Honda 450ER W/ White plastic- Houser Slicast Longtravel +2 A-arms, Axis Triple rate shocks w/ rezzy's, Houser +1 steering stem, Stremline steel braded brack lines front & rear, Nac's case saver, PEP steering dampner, Tag T2 chrome handlebars, Works connetion pro perch clutch lever, IMS/Roll powermadd handgaurds, Houser Graphics Kit, Houser #plate backgrounds, Douglas ultimate front w/ groved radials, Douglas ultimate beadlocks rear with Maxxis MX tires, Lonestar +2+2 Axle & anti fade lock nut, AC racing black line front bumber, AC racing black line nerfs w/ relocated pegs, AC racing rear grab bar powdercoated black, Pro design kill switch, Pro design pro flow kit w/ K&N filter & outerwears wrap, Honda CRF cam, Sparks full exhast, Quadtech hood scoop.

2007 Sponsors- Houser Racing, Nac's, K&K Racing, IMS-ROLL, Tag-Metals, Quadtech, Lonestar Racing, Outterwears.

Welp I was informed last night by my dad that I have to go out of town friday night to help him with something at our cabin at the lake and for me to race I have to drive from the lake to the races and back. I'm not driving 4 hours in one day to race,,sorry. I wasn't too happy about it either but my plans and dads plan's got mixed up and he's counting on me to help him friday night. dads a cool dude so I'm gonna help him. On another note it's calling for rain all weekend..you boys and girls have fun in the mud..

thanks chris

i might check it out and maybe race,having my dad sign wont be a problem, how big are the jumps? im racing a shee on stock suspension and this will be my first race..there will be practice laps before right? thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast