Thread: Nerfs and Guards?

Question Nerfs and Guards?

I am thinking about getting some nerfs for my 300ex but I don't want to remove the stock guards. Who makes nerfs that will allow this?

Thanks for any input you may have!

Jeff

Not sure about the 300ex, but the AC's fit with my guards perfect, I think they were designed to be used either way. I have some good close-up pics of the mounting points of the nerfs at the address in my sig.
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

Thanks! Great pics too.

Jeff

Ahh, you confused me for a second... I was wondering how you knew my name... but it was yours... long night!
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

my name is jeff too..........anyone else?

Must be the name of all great riders... watch out Bill Ballance!
    -Jeff

i would just like everyone to know that my name is not jeff

Sucks to be you!
    -Jeff

get the ac propeg nurfs and take those cheap plastic gards off
    i took mine off, they just pissed me off. they kept benging back and are all cracked