Thread: Houser +2 or +2.5 A-arms

Houser +2 or +2.5 A-arms

I just bought a set of Houser +2 arms for my 450R. My dealer said this will bring me to 50" with 4-1 rims.

After looking at some posts, I think the +2.5 arms will be much closer to the 50" max.

My package is still unopened, anyone know the difference in total width when comparing the +2"vs +2.5" using 4-1 rims?

You are looking at only an inch difference between the +2 and +2.5's. If you want some magical number than you really should look at getting some +3 with a 4"inside and 1" outside offset. It is supposed to handle better than a +2 with 1" offset rims because the geometry is better and bumpsteer is reduced.

Otherwise, why do you need the maximum of 50" anyway?
    TRX450R...Pulse Charger, 12.25 HH, HotCam S2, KW valves and springs, P&P, UNI filter, airbox outterwears, Woodward fuel screw, Denton stabilizer,ProArmor K/S, Elka Elite longtravel 17" w/dual linkage, Figair airbrushed hood, Holeshot fronts, Razr II's rears, AC Propeg nerfs, +1 1/2 stem, Armidillo skids.
    And a very well modded 03 warrior, engine, suspension, etc

Originally posted by DirtDevilBT
    It is supposed to handle better

You answered your question already. This is why you would want 50".
    Merrill Crose #12
    Can am ds 450, Walsh , fox racing, bcs performance, precision, rath racing, motoworks