Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help me out

u mentioned my chair. could ya tell me more?? cause it sounds fine, idles fine, starts fine, i havent put my hand be hind the muffle. but im interested in this chain idea, cause mine hasnt been changed for a while. maybe a should take a link out
    Quad Sqaud

Ride till your raw
    Ride it like ya stole it

chair? i dunno. you may not have to take a link out, just feel how much tension there is on it, should be about an inch peak to peak while you are sitting on it. if it is loose, your manual will guide you on how to tighten it without taking out a link. have you checked your coil and plug yet? spark plug

i dont no what to check for on the coil, i changed my plug not to long back, but i will check it again, my plug also gapped at .37
    i was wondering if i should maybe change my gapping. im ordering a new sprockets today also
    Quad Sqaud

Ride till your raw
    Ride it like ya stole it

your coil consists of two resistors, all you do is check the primary resistance by placing one lead on the ground (spade terminal on the round black thing) and the other on the other side of the round thing where you mount it to the frame. for secondary, keep the 2nd lead at the same spot, but move the first one to the center conductor of the plug. primary coil resistance should read between .36-.48 ohms, secondary is between 5.44-7.36 kilo ohms

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12