Thread: making a 250ex look better

making a 250ex look better

my one freind just painted his plastics black and the other painted his silver with red and yellow flames i want my bike to look good to i got a HMF full and had it P'Coated red and that looks a little better but i want a real racy-sporty look wat should i do

get a 400 lol. Jus lik get sum custom graphics

Trim the front and back fenders, get 18inch wheels for the back 20 for the front, graphic kit, new bumper, some nerfs, better looking bars, and take out the headlight.

That should bring you beyond your friends bikes as far as looks, but that will be pretty costly.
    New Beffid, MA
    '05 Orange KFX400
    - Lots-O-Goodies

Not much you can do to the 250EX. All i got on mine is a AC Bumper, Nerfs, and Grab bar, DG Full system, Maxxis Razrs all around and K&N air filter.
    -86'/88' TRX 250R-
    88' frame, 86' engine, Laegers a-arms, Lonestar swingarm (powdercoated), Durablue +2 axle with Durablue hubs, Lonestar axle carrier and antifade nut, LRD pipe and silencer, Keihin PJ 36mm carb, K&N airfilter and jet-kit, Boyesen Rad Valve and carbon fiber reeds, Motion Pro clutch cable and PEPS clutch, Sunstar sprockets, Regina chain, ITP Holeshots (6 ply) on T-9 Baja rims, Galfer brake lines and pads, Elka Triple Rate shocks with piggyback rezies and Elka rear shock (soon to add), Fullbore plastics with custom seatcover and Quadtech scoop, Lonestar Anti-Vibe steering stem with Renthal bars and grips, Woco radiator hoses and custom shrouds, X-Factor nerfs with Roll Design/IMS pegs and heel guards, Duncan Racing front bumper and AC grab bar, Roll Design/IMS break lever and shifter, IMS gas tank, Shockwears, some chrome pieces here and there, and some other stuff i left out...

-02' Warrior-
    FMF Powercore 4 silencer and PowerBomb header, K&N airfilter and jet-kit, Alba Racing front bumper and AC grab bar, Maxxis Razr's (soon to add), Shockwears...

-01' 250EX-
    DG Xcclerator silencer and header, Maxxis Razr's, K&N airfilter and jet-kit

Rock the 40oz, Its The Change That Counts...

i think painting atv plastic will look like a ****** rigged piece
    "It take 2 bike riders to equal 1 quad rider"

dyno jet kit
    outerwears pre filter
    k&n air filter
    k&n power lid

hmf polished slip on
    razr 2 all around
    armadillo 1/4" swing arm plate
    ebc sevre duty brake pads
    hot cams stage 2

lol, yeah get some nice colored fullbore or maier plastics if you wanna make it look good.
    -86'/88' TRX 250R-
    88' frame, 86' engine, Laegers a-arms, Lonestar swingarm (powdercoated), Durablue +2 axle with Durablue hubs, Lonestar axle carrier and antifade nut, LRD pipe and silencer, Keihin PJ 36mm carb, K&N airfilter and jet-kit, Boyesen Rad Valve and carbon fiber reeds, Motion Pro clutch cable and PEPS clutch, Sunstar sprockets, Regina chain, ITP Holeshots (6 ply) on T-9 Baja rims, Galfer brake lines and pads, Elka Triple Rate shocks with piggyback rezies and Elka rear shock (soon to add), Fullbore plastics with custom seatcover and Quadtech scoop, Lonestar Anti-Vibe steering stem with Renthal bars and grips, Woco radiator hoses and custom shrouds, X-Factor nerfs with Roll Design/IMS pegs and heel guards, Duncan Racing front bumper and AC grab bar, Roll Design/IMS break lever and shifter, IMS gas tank, Shockwears, some chrome pieces here and there, and some other stuff i left out...

-02' Warrior-
    FMF Powercore 4 silencer and PowerBomb header, K&N airfilter and jet-kit, Alba Racing front bumper and AC grab bar, Maxxis Razr's (soon to add), Shockwears...

-01' 250EX-
    DG Xcclerator silencer and header, Maxxis Razr's, K&N airfilter and jet-kit

Rock the 40oz, Its The Change That Counts...

no body makes aftermarket plastics for the 250ex and definitely do not paint youre plastics unless you really have to... you can cut your stock plastics they will look better but they wont funcion very well.... you should try to put on a 250r hood i want to see someone do that
    250ex dg nerfs, tag x5 bars, cut plastics, relocated ignition and other stuff, extended foot pegs. durablue axle.

save your money man and buy somethin worthy of the money...400ex
    Mike

06 450R

Wanted: +1 steering stem, 1 1/8 bar mount, Pro Armor or Factory 43 nerf bars, under 96 db exhaust system, used set of beadlock rears

Why the hell yould you cut the rear plastics on a 250ex