Thread: c-dale arms

Mt. Carmel, Illinois (Southern Mt. Carmel!!!)

c-dale arms

do ne of you guys & girls out there know if cannondale a-arms will fit on a 300EX. Ive heard that the front ends are interchaneable, but want to be sure before i buy nething.

ne one at all, o should i post this in the handling department so more of the 450 riders and such will be more likely to read it?

dont even watse your time...if u want differnt a-arms either buy 400ex arms and shocks/relocator (not the best i dea in the world) or buy aftermarket 300ex arms and shocks...
    Mike

06 450R

Wanted: +1 steering stem, 1 1/8 bar mount, Pro Armor or Factory 43 nerf bars, under 96 db exhaust system, used set of beadlock rears

i already did b/c i didnt get any replies, and i got the whole lecture thing about why not to do it. And i first posted not to say ne thing about that b/c i dont care if its a bad idea. I cant afford aftermarket, and i can never win ne thing on ebay.

Dude, just take the time to talk to Jeff@theQuadshop. He may not be able to get you a-arms for used parts prices, but I'm sure he could help you with getting some decent arms. I just took the time today to order a set of Burgard LT arms and Elka shocks from him, and I'm glad I did.

kyleschonert you are one brave guy, hope jeff doen't see this post lol. go with the EX a-arms, it's been proven to work.

Don't risk the dale's not working good.
    ECPerformance 450R

E-mail: trx500ex@hotmail.com