Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2005 ITP Quadcross Round #4

Originally posted by khj
    Jeremy hit a hole on the take-off of a jump and when he came down he almost went over the bars and broke his arm (about the half-way point of the race) As soon as he came back in from the first moto we put ice on it and then wrapped and taped it right before the second moto. Sorry no ITP next year he is going back to the big show !!! (if he can say in one piece that is)
    Wow......watching that race I had no idea that had happened to him. Sucks we will lose him to the Nat's next seaons, but I'm sure it's going to be REALLY good for him!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Good job Dana, would love to see him sew up the championship out west this year.... Big ups to Jeremy for being a soldier and riding while injured as well, should be interesting to see him in the nats next year....
    -Paul

**Full TC 426cc national kit (rebuilt, back in business)**

-13:1 JE piston, national port+polish, lightened flywheel, port matched carb boot, TC 924 MX cam, TC hi rev CDI, oversize head stud kit, CRF cam chain, Carrillo HD rod, Sparks X-6 exhaust, FST auxillary oil cooler, PEP shocks, Laeger's +3 A-arms, JB Racing +1.25 swingarm, LSR axle, RPM tapered carrier, blue Maier plastic, Quadtech hood, Nacs graphics, seat cover, case saver, bar clamps etc, Renthal CR-Hi bend bars, Arens stem, Pro Design Pro Flow kit w/K&N, Outerwears airbox, snorkel hole + filter covers, RAD locknut, PEP E-Z pull clutch lever, Steel Braided brake lines, Razr MX tires, Douglas rims, Pro Armor nerfs, AC bumper, Rath seat latch, Motion Pro cables, WB e-brake block off, DID X-ring chain, Sidewinder sprockets, probably some more Im forgetting...

R.I.P Kelly Chang

Jeremy called me the other day and I was asking him about his arm. He said that it was fractured and he had a brace on it for the first two weekes but next weekend he will be out riding again.....

Heal quick Jeremy
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

That's great news!!! Sounds like he will be ready to race the next round!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Great pics and thread! I was out there watching the whole race. I think I might be racing the racetown 395 race, but not the pro class . Race Town is an unbelievable track, jumps get large and the track is tricky, great riding there!
    2005 #211 YFZ450 : Laker Custom - Elka - LSR - JB - AC - Tag - Kenda - Douglas - Dragonfire - Uni - Renthal - ITP -

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456