Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 ITP Quadcross Round #5 At Race Town 395

2005 ITP Quadcross Round #5 At Race Town 395

Well here we are for round 5 after taking about a six week break from the ITP series. This round brings us back to Race Town 395 in Adelanto Ca. This is where the opening round was after Glen Helen and the first round was rained out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Like we usualy do, we arrived the night before. I was surprised to see how many riders there were already there. This is a shot before the gates opened sunday morning.

I like to get up early and walk around just to see what's going on. Even though I don't get to race to much any more I still get the bug, others like to sleep in...

Some times I run across some cool things to take pictures of, like this license plate.. They drove in from Nevada as you can see. This series draws riders from as far away as Montana and Washington.

I also ran into a stranger Name Jeremy Schell, wondering around the pits as the sun came up. Jeremy looked a little lost lugging all his gear around. If you haven't heard The two time ITP champ is no longer with Alba. He had nothing but good things to say about them, just that they seen things a little different. He is now riding for GoldenWest Cycle.

Another strange face here to ITP this year. Some one who you may all know? Kory Ellis. Just coming from nationls after two podiums in a row. I talk to Ellis about his latest races. He was glad to have finally put together two good motos for a good finish.

One more little thing before we gwt into the racing. Here is a shot of Dana Creech's new Rig... Next race we hope to get some photos of the inside to show everyone.

Well here is the first corner of the first moto.. Jeremy Schell gets a good jump and holeshots it.

As they go through the corner you can see some tires up in the air.. Not a good sign for someone..

The rest of the races continue through the corner. We wait for the dust to clear to see who it is...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast