Thread: Bradleys Suspension

Bradleys Suspension

Bradley,

What is your ride height set at? I have my rear set at 8" at the footpegs and 8 1/4 at 22 inches in front of the pegs. 22 inches is where the frame is still flat just behind the a-arms.

If you are getting to much roll you might want to lower the height. Just make sure the front is 1/4 inch more then the rear. Measure the height with you on the quad standing on the pegs in ride position.

To raise the height tighten up the pre-load, to lower it loosen the preload.

The compression setting shouldn't affect the roll.
    Attached Images Attached Images

i'll try your suggestion, thanks! i honestly never se them up how i should, i think my rear a-arms bolts are 8.5 off the ground, and the rear is set at 8 inches, which is also the lowest it will go as my rear shock has two preload collars, which i havent seen before or since

compression on the front shocks is 3 from soft. rear is 7 from soft and a cant think of where the rebound is
    Planning a comeback...

shock set up

I ran my fronts about 6 clicks from soft.

If you can't set the rear any lower try lowering the front 1/4 inch.

Make sure you have it measured while you are on the quad.

Mt. Carmel, Illinois (Southern Mt. Carmel!!!)
    i love the spongebob figurine on the front of the quad bradley. THats bad ***!lol

i'm ditching spongebob, ive had him on for two races and they have been my worst finishes, i'm pullin' taz out of retirement for the penton
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Planning a comeback...