Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with 300ex Sponsers

Help with 300ex Sponsers

I was wondering if anybody knew were i could get some sponsers? I race Hare Scrambles on a 300ex, and i almost always get in the top four or five. If anybody knows were i can get any sponsers please post some....Thanks!
    02' yellow 300ex Works duelrate w/rezzies, K&N, Maxxis Razr's + Razr2's, FMF Q full system,Tags, dynojet kit,PRM bumper and swingarm skid,DG Nerfs and skids,A-arm skids,and Lonestar axle bearing carrier,14-tooth front sproket, sweet lookin 300!
    Finally got the R!
    Tag X-5's, maxxis razr+razr2's, PRM .250 swingarm skid, DG Nerf + heel guard combo.

http://www.freewebs.com/fastrider300

Thanks to my sponsers: Snyder Motorsports, RK Chain and Sprokets, M2R helmets, ASV inventions, Gaerne Boots, Pro Grip USA, Vortex racing.

Thanks to my Mechanics:
    Wanted Used Motorcycles(Justin Myers)(717-991-3182)(Newville PA)&
    Travis Hoover (wanta450)

sponsorhouse.com Sign up there its like $50 i thnk not sure for one year. lots of sponsors thts where i get mine

Write a resume, send it to your favorite companies, if your good you get a sponsorship, its that easy...

Originally posted by roostin_dale
    Write a resume, send it to your favorite companies, if your good you get a sponsorship, its that easy...
    yup. one thing tho, dont ask for anything, just tell them you would appreciate any help they can offer
    Planning a comeback...

thanks for your help guys...if anybody has any other ways just post.
    Thanks
    02' yellow 300ex Works duelrate w/rezzies, K&N, Maxxis Razr's + Razr2's, FMF Q full system,Tags, dynojet kit,PRM bumper and swingarm skid,DG Nerfs and skids,A-arm skids,and Lonestar axle bearing carrier,14-tooth front sproket, sweet lookin 300!
    Finally got the R!
    Tag X-5's, maxxis razr+razr2's, PRM .250 swingarm skid, DG Nerf + heel guard combo.

Thanks to my sponsers: Snyder Motorsports, RK Chain and Sprokets, M2R helmets, ASV inventions, Gaerne Boots, Pro Grip USA, Vortex racing.

Thanks to my Mechanics:
    Travis Hoover (wanta450)

I think wanta450 is gay.
    Finally got the R!

Thanks to my Mechanics:
    Travis Hoover (wanta450)

just kiddin
    Finally got the R!

Thanks to my Mechanics:
    Travis Hoover (wanta450)

i think you should be nice to your machanic
    2005 450r red
    BIG GUN EVO X
    maxxis razr2 frts and ITP XCR rears
    PRM swingarm and full skids
    PRM Desert bumper
    GT THUNDER XC link
    GT THUNDER front duelrate XC springs
    IMS heel guards and footpegs
    AC nerf bars
    HOLZ racing case saver
    Hertz P brake block off
    D.I.D X-ring chain
    TAG X-5 handle bars
    CYCRA probends
    SPIDER grips
    ONE Industries graphics

i don't think he can handle a 450r...hes too girly
    Finally got the R!

Thanks to my Mechanics:
    Travis Hoover (wanta450)

he couldn't even handle a yamaha all yamaha's are good for is makin drums
    Finally got the R!

Thanks to my Mechanics:
    Travis Hoover (wanta450)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast