Thread: 250EX Handelbars

Question 250EX Handelbars

Ive been lookin at some new bars for my 250 and wanted to know what some of the best kind are. What all will i have to buy to mount them? What bend or size do some of ya'll have?

i had some low bends and hated them to i went with some fly high bends
    08 ltr450 le cherry bomb, uni,Full Duncan exhaust,pro tapper,rock nerfs,motorsport bumper

01 440ex Girlfriends bike , +2+1 a-arms, uni filter, chm slip on,white bros header ac bumper, 440 kit 12:1, hd head studs, nerfs,rad lock nut,westcost carrier,450r carb,stage 2 hot cam, eca break block off, 450r swing arm,450r rear brake set up,tcs revalved rear shock

i have tag x-5 they are awesome but thats my opinion it doesnt really matter what everyone says just get what feels best and with the 250 your gonna have to relocate the ignition r/n lights and choke unless you get somthing with no cross bar or a really high cross bar like the factory909 high bar id post pics but ive already posted them a bunch of times and people are prolly gettin sick of em
    250ex dg nerfs, tag x5 bars, cut plastics, relocated ignition and other stuff, extended foot pegs. durablue axle.

will i need a new clamp so my new bars will fit? Also will i have to buy new grips to fit on them? Thanks for all the help.

you will not have to get a new clamp if you dont want to.. you will probably need new grips
    250ex dg nerfs, tag x5 bars, cut plastics, relocated ignition and other stuff, extended foot pegs. durablue axle.

i got renthal atv race bend on mine. they are high and their isnt tht much bend to them