Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats the most weight u guys have pulled

worst town I've ever lived in... Spencer,OH
    I have pulled my 1000lb. 6'x12' trailer with my 300ex to move it around the yard.
    I am now quadless...

pulled an 1953 ford jubille tractor that does not run with my dads trx3004x4 with 26" vampires, it pulled it fairly easy, also pulled an old international scout with stuck brakes, pulled, but just barely, had it hooked to the rack so the front was lifting off of the ground, but i still pulled it.
    brad
    2006 Suzuki King Quad 700Efi 4x4- warn winch, powermadd hand guards, suzuki shock covers, soon to come HMF pipe, and dobeck tfi controller

1997 trx 300ex
    tag x-5 quad bend, maier xc pro handguards, polished dg alloy series nerf bars, 14t front sprocket, polished armidillo out n'back rack, armidillo swingarm skidplate, polished wb e-series works header, red hmf slip-on pipe, K&N power up kit, red gas cap vent hose, prm summit bumper, prm a arm skids, maier kill tether, utah sport cycle engine skid, titax rear rotor, ceet contra seat cover kenda front max and dirt dogs, barnet kelvar clutch pack, burgard cycle axle carrier

my foreman 400 will pull anything i attach it to in 1st gear. the problem is traction (even w/ bear claws).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12