Thread: Striped and Painted pics

Striped and Painted pics

well i finially decided to do it. my frame started lookin like shyt where the paint started chipin off(i didnt do a very good job last time)figured id go with a color that wouldnt show dirt as bad, so i went with metalic black..here are some progress pics and some pics of the bike before

not baggen but that raptor rly doesnt do anythingfor me i dont like it..bu thats my opinion

was the white and blue the finsh?????if u do the metalic black and white it should look good .....how does that cut down r4 sound?????

the blue is bahama blue..from the first time i painted it. im almost done with the black, just gotta do the subframe and reasemble it...and that cut r-4...DEEP AND LOOOOOUD

shes gonna look like a zebra now chris lol...
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

good i hope to hell it looks EXCACTLY like a zebra...davids got the hornet..i got the zebra and u got the mcdonalds bike...sounds like winners to me

lmao...but actually guys that frame looks bad as fugg i was down there yesterday...i like the way it looks actually
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

i have to commend you on the work put into it!