Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burgard Cycle

Originally posted by vinson581
    i had a little issue fitting my a-arms as well, but all is good now
    oh yes...I had burgard +3s on my 300ex, I had to cut the bushings and bent the frame mounts to get them to fit, they were the worst fitting a-arms i have ever purchased..

the sstem with the bushin is just a 400ex stem with a aftermarket stock style 400ex bushin,same thing happen to me but it works just as good only if i would of known i had about 3 ex stems lol
    Quadcustoms@gmail.com
    615 476 4134
    WHY TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUS
    DO YOU THINK YOU WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE

I have had one to many problems myself. Promises that never came through. It is really ashame.

Now I know who was filling up his voicemail when I was trying to call him : ) jk.

I had one of the stems that had the extra slip in bushing, and one of the new bushings. The new bushings work really well.
    RoxstarInc.com

burgard

Look i used to buy alot of parts from burgard back in 99 and 2000 and there service was not bad, now for there parts they are i would have to say the worst out of all the other a arm and stem companies out there i have used all of them gibson, lsr, leager, jrd, and more and they dont come close but the reason why i buy them is there cost alot less and for the type of recreational riding i was doing they were good. butttt about 4 months ago i decided to order a set of +3 arms from them and them sent me the wrong ones, they sent me +2 and tried to lie and say they sent 3inch and even marked the box with a +3 but didnt send me an invoice so i pretty much new they were wrong. so i ended up measuring them and calling them so they told me to send them back and they will send me the right ones, well i told them that i just want my money back because i want to get some long travel arms instead and they said they have a new pair of +3 long travels that were used once and have all new bushings and pcoat and they would send them for the same price. I said that would be great . now all summer has gone by and about 100 phone calls to them and now they dont even pick up the phone when i call. what should i do. if i have to drive up there i am going to be pissed

anyone who noes izzy burgard please tell him to send Dans a arms

Damn,Burgard is getting a bad name..Everyone I talk to seems to be pissed at him.Everywhere i read pple are saying negative things about him...That stinks i like his products and PRICES .but it seems its not worth the aggrivation..I bought stuff from him off of ebay directly from him,it took 3 1/2 months to get them when he told me they were 15 in stock..Good luck though.
    LSR/CRF450
    JB ex w/yz450dirtbike motor
    Thats right "hybrids the only way to go....They go BRAAAAAAAPPP..

i had no problems purchasing my a-arms through pappy. He seems to be the only reliable burgard dealer out there. His product is good, I purchased my a-arms around two years ago and they are still holding up great. After ready all of this though i do not know if i would re buy his product. Get on the ball Izzy!
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

yesterday Burgard says that his chromer has all of there long travel +3 arms and all he can get me is +2 long travels in yfz blue. i told him if he could get them too me by the end of this week to go ahead and send them. and he told me to call him tomrow and get the tracking number.
    i just find it hard to believe that a company that there main product is A Arms is not going to have a set like that. and if they didnt they could at least made a set in the 5 months i have been waiting. i asked him like 5 times are you sure you have +3 long travels and he tells me he is looking at them right now and all this other bull****. If he didnt have them i just wish he told me when i gave him my credit card number.
    I talked to him today again to get a tracking number from him and he gave me a fake number. so i still dont no when i am going to get my stuff. What do you all think i should do should i tell him to just give me my money back and probably wait another 5 months, or talked to my credit card company and the Better Bussiness Bureau and get this guy shut down for good, i just think its gone too far.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

burgard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lsr370,

I looked into this issue and found several big holes in whay you have claimed.

1st...you ordered arms the begining of june (not 5 months ago) you order was filled and shipped. you changed your mind and wanted long travel. you shipped the arms back and thats where Burgard dropped the ball.

2nd...the tracking number for your new arms is not fake. It was explained to you that the tracking number would not be valid until UPS entered it because the arms would be dropped off directly at UPS after normal pick up hours.

I also have a feeling you will not be happy with your order due to the fact your going to try and stuff old LT shocks on new LT arms. you explained to Burgard that you can make them fit so I dont want to hear it if they dont work correctly.

Your arms should be there friday i believe. Your welcome for anything I helped get resolved.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Lsr370r
    What do you all think i should do should i tell him to just give me my money back and probably wait another 5 months, or talked to my credit card company and the Better Bussiness Bureau and get this guy shut down for good, i just think its gone too far.

I think you should shut the F up, stop crying and complaining, and grow up man. Patience is a virtue my friend and if you dont relax, your gonna pop the vein on the side of your forehead and be in the hospital when your a-arms that arent going to work get to your house. So when they do get there, post some pics of your new, loose, squeaky, binding front end for everyone to see. I'm sure we all do want to see what happens to as sholes.
    For every good post, there are 5 bad. If you remember that you will be fine

Exriders.com

myspace/dave450r

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast