Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: raptor project!!

raptor project!!

i have a great project, im building a raptor! im new to the forums but have been riding for a while and have decided to build myself a nice bike. but here is the trick, i started from nothing. i didnt have a frame, nor an engine. i have been buying everything from ebay! its a pain in the ***. here is what i have so far:
    686 with 12:1 compression, ported and polished, hotcams stage 2, hinson clutch basket, gytr clutches
    stock frame that i painted blue
    +2 +0 a arms
    +4 axle
    works shocks triple rate up front with rez, dual rate in the rear with rez
    +2 swingarm made out of 4130 chromoly (guy makes them, seems real good but i have not received it yet)
    burgard chrome anti ib steering stem
    pwr radiator
    oversized oil tank
    fly handle bar
    twist grip throttle
    braided brake lines
    sidewinder ti-moly sprockets and chain

i think that is it. i still need a lot of parts though, i will post pics asap (im at work right now) if you have any parts laying around let me know! any input would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like a good start, can't wait to see it when you get it all put together.
    Racing Rice
    - '05 Raptor 660R

Raptorforum Member number 6!
    OhioMafiaRiders.com

lucky you i wish i had the money to put in raptor.......

i appreciate the support! actually, the money i will have spent on this will be about the same as buying a new one. here it is as of right now

i messed that up, here it is. anyone know how to post pictures without a hyperlink?http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tater_...48.jpg&.src=ph

is the swingarm off e-bay from t-dub racing????

actually, yes it is! he is backlogged though and i will not receive it for another 2 weeks but the total with carrier was 400 or a little more. if i had been in a hurry it would suck but since it is going to take forever... do you know anything about tdub's products?

no I don't I have been looking at them I have a +2" LSR used off e-bay on now but was thinking of getting a +4" from them for drag racing if you think about it please let me know what you think of it when it arrives. THANK YOU

i will definately let you know! he seemed real cool when i talked to him. i will keep yall informed!

Wow, the frame and everything looks really clean. Good job on everything so far, and good luck with your rappy. I want to see how this look when its all done, and any ideas on the color sheme for the plastics? and what graphics you might get? And are you going to keep buying stuff off ebay or maybe check out other places? Thanks and keep us updated!

~RH
    Steve George #520

2007 Suzuki LTR 450 XC modded

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast