Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 WORCS Round #3 Payette, ID

WORCS Round #3 Payette, ID

We arrived at Clay Peaks MX Park on Friday morning. The weather was great; sunny and 75 degrees, which was a nice break from soggy Seattle.

I had never been to Clay Peaks before and I was quite impressed with it.
    The facility is operated by the county of Payette. The track is well maintained and groomed regularly. For the most part, the track is soft loam and sand, with patches of blue groove in some areas.
    One of the most noticable features of the track is the hill climb coming out of the gate....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

Yes, it's really that steep...
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

This year Rekluse Motor Sports is one of the sponsors for the WORCS series.
    They had a booth set up throughout the weekend.
    They had several bikes and a quad available for anyone who wanted to test ride the Rekluse z-start clutch system.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

ATVRiders.com

Rekluse had plenty of merchandise available, including their anodized clutch covers.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

ATVRiders.com

The guys at Rekluse were kept busy throughout the day tending to customers and riders.
    They also performed an impromptu install demonstration that drew several curious onlookers.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

ATVRiders.com

Practice was soon underway, So I decided to hike up the hill and get a couple shots from up above. About half way up I was really wishing I would have rode instead of hiked...but once I got to the top, it was well worth the hike. You could see for miles.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

ATVRiders.com

While up there I decided to hang out and take a few photos. The cross-country section that is in the upper part of the track had several wide sweepers like this one.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

ATVRiders.com

This is another sweeper in the upper section of the track.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

ATVRiders.com

After hanging out on top for a while, I decided to make my way back down to the MX part of the track.
    Some of the jumps had decent lips, allowing for a lot of air if desired. #123, Jonathan Garcia, was having fun showing off the underside of his Predator. Jonathan qualified for the Pro-Am class in Sunday's main event.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

ATVRiders.com

heresa pic of Shawn from Rekluse,Shawn is racing a stock 450r . This was his first Quad race!!! How exciting!! We have got to know the guys over at Rekluse since they are local, and you wont meet a nicer bunch of guys...
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast