Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: MHSC Round 4 Bull Creek Ranch-OMTRA Walnut Shade, MO

Excellant coverage! My little brother will be pumped about getting on there twice! Thanks again for taking the time to do this.

see ya this weekend.
    Tim

I like the C class start photo, im Yurik N. #238 im right behind the kawasaki rider in the yellow/orange helmet, i had a flat tire with no spares and got lost on the second lap, had to drop out, someone broke the ribbon down on the open field and i kept on going straight

Thanx !

Monica,
    Thanx for posting the pics and the race reports! We appreciate you doing that for all of us.. Lee@racingquads.com

Moto Boy Thanks for the pictures , Monica Hated missing the race an glad to see some pictures posted.She does the race coverage for all the mo. an Ia. races And does it for free an the fun of it.An knows what it takes to get out there an get muddy with all the walking.Shes got so many photos from all races an some never make it to the form`s She`s thinking about printing some an passing out for donation`s or free if ya really cant aford one just to make enougth for ink an photo paper.Not trying to make a profit.
    So if you see a picture you want pm her an she`ll print you what ever size an bring you.If you dont see your picture pm her your riding number bike color an make an riding gear color an she`ll go threw an find ya one or get you at the next round.Feel free to stop by the dirtshack trailer an say hey

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213