Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: exhaust

exhaust

hi i have a 04 raptor 660 Iam looking for a slipon that is not to loud but still makes good power is alba a good slipon let me no what you guy think

if your talken the alba super trapp then its gunna be LOUD but it should hav esome good power..or try LRD i have their full system and i am very pleased..when your gettin a slip on it doent rly matter what brad most of them are all the same..its just personal prefernce but look around and do some research on pipes HMF is good to and a good sound to it..not quite by any means but a good sound

Rossier Engineering makes an Awesome Exhaust that gives great power and is low on cost.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com
    ------------------------------

My 440ex Mods: 12:5 Comp, White Bros. XC Cam, DRG Ported Head, DRG EXR Prototype Filter, Airbox Lid Off, 450r Carb, LRD Pro 4 Ballistic Full Exhaust...
    *Jetting: 3 turns out on the Mixture Screw, 48 pilot, Needle in the 3rd from top, and a DJ 170main*
    -----------------------------------------------
    Up to 42hp-30tq and For Sale*** Time for a new project!!

How much difference does something like a quiet core, or removable spark arrester make in sound vs. power?
    Racing Rice
    - '05 Raptor 660R

Raptorforum Member number 6!
    OhioMafiaRiders.com

In most cases you will see a couple Hp loss with those added.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

My 440ex Mods: 12:5 Comp, White Bros. XC Cam, DRG Ported Head, DRG EXR Prototype Filter, Airbox Lid Off, 450r Carb, LRD Pro 4 Ballistic Full Exhaust...
    *Jetting: 3 turns out on the Mixture Screw, 48 pilot, Needle in the 3rd from top, and a DJ 170main*

Thats kinda what I figured, does it make it considerably more quiet though? It would be nice to get a removeable one, so you can take it out at the track, etc.
    Racing Rice
    - '05 Raptor 660R

Raptorforum Member number 6!
    OhioMafiaRiders.com

HMF has a removable quiet core. They do quiet it down nicely when they are in.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

For the Raptor, the Yosh competition is a great choice. Its quieter then most and really provides good gains. Myself I run a Pro Circuit but thats because I prefer bottom end power.

Yosh is gear more to the middle - top end of the powerband. Even without the quiet tip it is definitely quieter than most pipes.

on my raptor the yoshi is realy loud

hmm my friend has the mid level comp version and its definitely quieter than mine. It's probably because you have the high end titanium racing version. I believe the competition one is spark arrested, im sure yours isnt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast