Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Raptor

New Raptor

I just bought a new 05 Raptor. I choose it over a 450R cause I didn't like the kick start. I like it so far but it needs to be broke in before I see how it does against other quads. How will it do against the Predator and the 450s?
    06 Raptor 700R
    HMF full exhaust
    Pro Flow K&N
    Dobeck TFI
    GYTR skid

stock on stock if your good with a clutch and experiensed with drag racing it should beat every stock quad they make ya i know but it will..and if your a rly rly small rider like me (i weigh 110) then you will be able to beat piped 450s and compleately tricked out z400s

you will probablly smoke any quad u pull next to, but you might need a little bit longer of a drag to get the top speed on the big ol 660
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

A YFZ-450 stock for stock will take a raptor, and i don't think a stock raptor will take a new piped Z
    '05 z435 <-Sleeper->

you dont know dude...have you ever rode a raptor? or raced a raptor against a 450?? cuz if you ahve then you would know that a stock raptor will kick a stock yfz and a stock raptor will also beat a piped 450r and it will eat a piped z400 for lunch so stfu man cuz you oviously dont no

Originally posted by z400roosteR
    A YFZ-450 stock for stock will take a raptor, and i don't think a stock raptor will take a new piped Z
    LOL!...........You're probably right about the YFZ...........
    .............but I already know you're wrong about the Z.
    06 Raptor 700R
    HMF full exhaust
    Pro Flow K&N
    Dobeck TFI
    GYTR skid

I just read an article in this months ATV Action. They did a test between the Raptor and the Predator. They said the Raptor is a better all around quad then the predator, for what its worth. Power wise they are probably close it just depends who is the better rider.

I watched a guy on a Predator spank a guy on a DS650.. They then switched quads and the DS650 spanked the Predator. Common case of which rider is faster.
    Racing Rice
    - '05 Raptor 660R

Raptorforum Member number 6!
    OhioMafiaRiders.com

i beat a nitrous kfx 700 on my LT80 that shows how its all about the rider...haha jp..i just tryen to show how it 90%rider 10% bike

IMO if you want to win a drag race with a Raptor shift early!!!! don't listen to the other guys bike pay att to your own. 450's and 400z's make lots of power up top Raptors don't.

Originally posted by 660r_freestyler
    you dont know dude...have you ever rode a raptor? or raced a raptor against a 450?? cuz if you ahve then you would know that a stock raptor will kick a stock yfz and a stock raptor will also beat a piped 450r and it will eat a piped z400 for lunch so stfu man cuz you oviously dont no
    yes i have riden a raptor, it was an 04 and then i jumped directly onto a new yfz, the yfz hit harder and got there quicker they had the same paddles.....Have you riden a new Z? obviously not
    '05 z435 <-Sleeper->

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast