Thread: 2005 ATVA GNC MX Round #5 - Birchcreek Motorsports Park "Amateur"

Threaded View

2005 ATVA GNC MX Round #5 - Birchcreek Motorsports Park "Amateur"

What a great weekend it was for ATV Racing at Round #5 of the Grand National Championships!
    The weather once again called for clear skies and the temperatures were average The only down point was the night time lows that generated the last of the frost for the winter.
    We left for the track late Thursday Night and tried to calculate the 8 hour drive so that we could get a shot of the sunrise over Lovers Leap! Route 58 provides some of the best mountain trails for the nature loving racers!
    Well so much for leaving on time! Just as we were ready to pull out, I forgot that I needed to finish the taxes and send them in before we left! Either that or no refund! An hour later the taxes were sent accepted and DONE! Whew! So far no Audits! Thank God!

Anyway, we flew down I-79 with A 40 foot fifth wheel at about 90 MPH! SCREAMIN!!!!!!!! Made up a good bit of time but still missed the sunrise by about 20 minutes! Oh well, still got some great pics from Lovers leap!

For more pics of the race and just about every class from the weekend, visit our web site and click through some of the photos from your class and the PRO classes also! We'll be at every National for Photos and video so stop by and check us out!

http://www.remnsproductions.com

The Virginian Valley from Lovers Leap!
    Attached Images Attached Images