7 3.41%
  • armoks - cannibal

61 29.76%
  • Airik79mx 0 450R

36 17.56%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: May Quad Of The Month Poll

Originally posted by Tommy 17

armoks why don't you post the real number... the email that was sent to u stated u had no more then 20 real votes...
    yes I did get that email. why do you guys have to be babies about this so people like to see different quads. prove to me that the other votes weren't true votes.

Like I said I know 5 people that have joined since the 24th and if they voted for me pull those votes. But if you are biasing because people own the same machine or same manufacture then those that voted for hondas and own hondas should be pulled also and same every other manufacture .
    88 Zilla gotta love the old twosmokes!!!
    06 Quadracer **For Sale**
    07 Grizzly 700 FI with powersteering!!!

06 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab

http://www.thequadbuilder.com

Godspeed #4 keep a watch over us there little buddy!

Cannondaleriders is a close group and Armoks is honest. If he says that there are 5 then i believe him.
    2005 450R

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Armoks- Please don't reply any more to this thread. I know you had nothing to do with the posting over at cannondale riders, you don't have to defend yourself against everyone else. I will do that. But even though you had nothing to do with it the votes were wieghed in your favor. When the same thing was happed for shaff's 450r, the votes spiked up for him when a thread was made at a 450r site.

5 votes will be deducted from armoks, and tommy, and 416exmx are out of the contest.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

I have edited half this thread and said.. the he!! with it, ots gonna tkae me all night to remove them all. Lets keep it clean guys..
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

DROP IT ALREADY, or Ill shut this thread down ... last warning.......

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

The "Vote for Armoks" thread at Cannondaleriders has now been renamed to "Vote for QOTM"

For the record, I also voted before that thread was ever posted on Cannondaleriders.

and so you all know, # of thread views is not the number of unique members that viewed the thread, it's how many times it's been viewed. If you have been back to this thread 15 times, that's reflected in the count, you can only vote once.

So the 1500 views is more than likely the 153 people that voted coming back 10 times to check the stats or argue some more
    2002 Cannondale Speed
    2002 426ex
    2002 Arctic Cat 500i
    2006 Arctic Cat Prowler

There will be no more arguing, or oppinions about the matter in this thread. I will delete any post that I don't find suitable. Vote, and if you want to post keep it clean, or it will be deleted.

QJ, this is my section to run, you want me to finish what you started?
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX

Originally posted by TheFontMaster
    There will be no more arguing, or oppinions about the matter in this thread. I will delete any post that I don't find suitable. Vote, and if you want to post keep it clean, or it will be deleted.

QJ, this is my section to run, you want me to finish what you started?
    by all means!! I was just trying to keep things clean for ya

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

This months winner is Armoks with his Cannondale. Congradulations.

You have a PM on the way.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX

good job moderators! and congratulations to armoks! i love your dale, better than my own bikes, so i voted for it, even though we dont get along all the time.
    nothing 450

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast