• yzquadracer - LSR 450

7 3.41%
  • armoks - cannibal

61 29.76%
  • Airik79mx 0 450R

36 17.56%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: May Quad Of The Month Poll

Oh I am so sorry, I will type in a adult fashion, he needs to be taken out if you ask me, but hell I'm only a kid right?
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

Let's not forget about the stats listed along with pictures. This cannondale has had a lot of time and money invested into it.

I agree that it is wrong for anyone to go tell their friends to vote for a specific machine, but it happens and has probably happened on every poll we've had so far. The bad thing is that its actually in writing over at cdaleriders. The thread title is "Vote for Armoks." I would rather see "Vote for QOTM" as the title. As TheFontMaster has said, if that was title, there would be nothing he could do about it. I woud bet the farm that with either title, the cdaleriders community would have supported the cdale in this poll. Last month I voted for the predator b/c it was the sickest machine in the poll. I actually saved the picture b/c I liked it so much. This month I like the cdale. Don't get me wrong. I like them all...including the mini. But in my eyes Armoks' cdale is nice.

We definitely need to figure out a way of preventing new members from registering just to vote on one particular quad.
    2005 450R

Sorry happyboy! I haved looked over the quads again to see if I would have changed my vote and no I wouldnt have I was a member of atvriders long before this QOM. Armoks bike has the best attention to detail IMO. nice flowing graphics cololor coordinated hiper wheels and hmf can. The gripper seat matches the graphics. Ever thing works together its not all chopped up. Is is just overall a very sharp machine. ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!! The honda with the sand tires would have been my second choice it would have won my vote but the steering stabilizer is not doing if for me. This loss in attention turned my vote. The other machinces are nice but to win QOM you need to have a eye catching quad not just new plactics and a powdercoated frame you need GRAPHICS, smooth flowing ones. So there is my review take it how you see it.
    Triple Threat Racing
    2003 Cannondale
    Can't beat American Quality!

2005 Sponsors
    Hiper Technology

Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
    Oh I am so sorry, I will type in a adult fashion, he needs to be taken out if you ask me, but hell I'm only a kid right?
    I'll tell you what, I looked on the members list by date joined and I know 5 people that signed up to this site since that guy posted the thread on cdaleriders that I know. One guy I don't like and we both know it. That means that only 4 people have joined because of this voting MAYBE. The rest were members of this site since before that!

So if someone posted a Tiger 250 and the poeple who had those three wheelers said WOW a Tiger i'll vote for that! they are cheaters huh??

I have ALOT of money in to this quad And thought I'd show it off a little, Just because someone has a different brand doesn't make them a cheat and are out to have a conspirecy to get rid of all other quads. I'm sure you guys have alot of money into your machines too but there are a coulple thousand quads that look just like yours.

People see different things and they get upset that people like things that are different!
    88 Zilla gotta love the old twosmokes!!!
    06 Quadracer **For Sale**
    07 Grizzly 700 FI with powersteering!!!

06 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab

http://www.thequadbuilder.com

Godspeed #4 keep a watch over us there little buddy!

Like I said I know 5 people that have joined this site since he posted that on riders...

So I'm still I'm the lead because of 5 people...hmmm must be a conspiracy

Originally posted by armoks
    Like I said I know 5 people that have joined this site since he posted that on riders...

So I'm still I'm the lead because of 5 people...hmmm must be a conspiracy
    Ya know, I dont really care who wins, but is what you dont understand is that if that thread had not been started over at daleriders, do you really think all thoes guys would have wondered over here to vote? I doubt it.
    " Determination is the strength needed to succeed."

I voted before the thread was made. I was vote number 3 for armoks to tie it up in the beginning. I saw it jump well before the thread was started.
    2005 450R

Now back to the site, Harlen, keep up the good work with the race coverage, no other site matches the coverage, and the for sale/wanted section is awsome, great place because of so many people, but the rest of the site sucks
    '02 Cannondale Moto
    Custom Axis up front
    Rebuilt rear to match
    Timbo Stroker with port/polish
    Canniboomer Airbox mod
    250r conversion
    For Sale - $5000 with conversion $4500 without

I will let you cut the 5 votes from the people that have voted for me that have been members since april 24. or cut the votes from anyone that owns the same brand from everyone elses on that thread. like the guys who own 400ex's have to have thier votes cut from tommy17's votes and the people that own 450r's vote's be cut from the votes that were voted for 450r's.

I rarely post and it's usually in the for sale section. I voted for Armoks b/c I like the look and the colors, plus I think that the Dale's are very unique instead of something every other rider on the track has.
    One more question. Would you vote for your own if you still hadn't voted and was only 1 vote down or tied in the closing seconds? Yes, you would! So nobody needs to hear about armoks cheating when he had no involvement and how it's unfair to others.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast