7 3.41%
  • armoks - cannibal

61 29.76%
  • Airik79mx 0 450R

36 17.56%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: May Quad Of The Month Poll

Originally posted by cdrookie
    whats the problem????????? one person thinks a honda should win so nobody can vote for anything else without crying foul? cannondale fans will always vote for cannondales. nobody put a gun to their heads and forced them to vote. every machine up there has at least 1 vote for it so people have different opinions. it's like saying no democrates can vote in an election. every member of this site has a vote, it's not armoks fault if they don't use it...
    just cause your a cannondale fan doesnt mean your going to vote for a cannondale. I am a huge fan of c-dales. In fact i use to have a pretty badazz dale. But i didnt vote for armoks, due to the fact it isnt the nicest one, in my eyes, thats in the voting.

in 49 peoples eyes the cannondale is the nicest bike, in their eyes, on there, whether they're all from cannondaleriders or not is anyones guess, but until the fontmaster can think of a way to stop people from voting for their buddy(if thats the case) why can't we just let the poll run its course? this forum is great for showcasing peoples machines that they spent so much time and money creating, honda, yamaha, polaris, kasea, or yes, even cannondale all belong here.

Originally posted by cdrookie
    in 49 peoples eyes the cannondale is the nicest bike, in their eyes, on there, whether they're all from cannondaleriders or not is anyones guess, but until the fontmaster can think of a way to stop people from voting for their buddy(if thats the case) why can't we just let the poll run its course? this forum is great for showcasing peoples machines that they spent so much time and money creating, honda, yamaha, polaris, kasea, or yes, even cannondale all belong here.
    no... 49 people are die-hard cannondale fans wether it be the nicest or not. If that thread was not posted on daleriders do you really think the dale would have that many votes? I sure dont. Very few people are unbiast about brand loyalty. Oh, and out of all the quads, I like trxfour50r's CRF the best. I feel that it should be over mine. So no I am not here arguing just because I want mine to win. I want the BEST quad to win, not the one with the most buddys that voted.
    " Determination is the strength needed to succeed."

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    I will not disqualify armok from the contest. I looked over at cannondale riders.com , and everyone there is just voting for the cannondale because it is a cannondale, not because it is the best looking quad. There is nothing I can do to stop people from posting on other message boards. It will happen, regardless of wether its right or not. I had the same problem in febuary or march, and a 450r site. In that case people were not just voting for the quad that was they were being told to vote for, but the one that they liked best, and it was actualy helping the contest, and spreading word of it. This month at cannondaleriders.com it is not.

I will leave it up to armok as to weather he wants to stay in the contest, and win just because of his biased buddies, or I can change the number of his votes back to where they were before the thread was made at cannondalerider, and have him asked if that thread could be deleted.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

who posted the thread over on cannondaleriders? armoks? Nope. Now, how can he control what others post. Just like you can't control if someone out there posts they like your quad the best so others go look and vote for it.

I will say that there are alot of people that vote brand specific in all areas. Its all an opinion man. I actaully really like the looks of the dale, its pretty in its own way. Now, is Armok;s the coolest quad on there? Define cool. Prettiest? No. It is a damn nice quad though, shocks, hypers, 468cc monster. If you want to make this a beauty pagent then please state that. If you are looking for the all around nicest quad of the bunch then this is what you get stuck with.....People that think a kick ars quad with awesome parts that is still very unique these days is cool. Don't go and get your panties in a bunch just because one of the big 3 didn't win. Just like they do month after month after month.

And if everyone from cannondaleriders was coming to vote for armoks then you would have a hell of alot more than 50 votes. would be like at least 70.

dear happyboy, nobody said this was a beauty pagent. And by that I assume you mean best looking? because if you took a servey on why someone votes on any specific quad you would find that the top two reasons would be (and i'm guessing but correct me if i'm wrong people) either because they own that quad model or that quad brand. Or because of just looking plain rad. So if someone has to state for you that it's beauty pagent for quads, then you are not very wise my friend, because what's the first thing anyone looks for?? The same machine that your running!! Or which quad looks the best!! Am I right guy's? Not saying that other reasons are completely excluded, But just not as high in the ranks. Also if you compared two numbers for me. one would be how many c-dale riders you know. And two would be how many honda riders you know. how close would these numbers be. For me it would be Honda about 30 something, and c-dale "1," one!! and this might not be true for you but I'm sure the majority of the people in here would have a ratio similar to mine. So if you can clearly see the ratio above and you say it's possible that there are that many people that just like the c-dale, Then I would have to say that all the honda riders must be having trouble logging on. Again I'm not saying that a c-dale cannot win. Because they can. They just have to look a little better that this one considering the competition.

You want to say its 12 year olds complaining, WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW? if he won fair and share dont ya think you guys wouldnt be complaining and protesting.
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

Originally posted by wentz91
    dear happyboy, nobody said this was a beauty pagent. And by that I assume you mean best looking? because if you took a servey on why someone votes on any specific quad you would find that the top two reasons would be (and i'm guessing but correct me if i'm wrong people) either because they own that quad model or that quad brand.

Also if you compared two numbers for me. one would be how many c-dale riders you know. And two would be how many honda riders you know. how close would these numbers be. For me it would be Honda about 30 something, and c-dale "1," one!! and this might not be true for you but I'm sure the majority of the people in here would have a ratio similar to mine.

They just have to look a little better that this one considering the competition.
    That is the exact reason I was getting at. People will vote quad loyalty the majority of the time. And yes, I know alot more honda owners than cannondale owners. And there are other factors that make a quad great other than the pretty plastic. I for one think the 468cc engine is pretty damned cool.

ONE I did NOT ask anyone to post a thread over there or solicite any votes, someone else posted that thread with out my knowlege till I seen it later that night.

TWO This site is called ATVRIDERS.COM. Ive been a member here for a while and just because I post more on cannondaleriders.com is because I could be considered an Expert on some parts of the machine. and I supply alot of information and help with those machines (I've also helped alot of people out over here too with thier cannondales.)

THREE Tommy17 Ive talked to you many of times on AOL IM when I was out on my injury.Nevr thought you were a complainer lijke this! WTF if the 3-4 new members that this site got to check out my quad and now can help other members with thier machines is wrong I'd still be out ahead of YOU!

I NEVER cheated, I followed the rules, someone saw that a dale was in the running and posted that people should vote. Last I checked WE live in a democratic society and if we go by Majority rules thats that I'm sure NOONE else has gotten their friends to vote for thier machine especially since there wewre 600 some views and only 150 odd votes here
    88 Zilla gotta love the old twosmokes!!!
    06 Quadracer **For Sale**
    07 Grizzly 700 FI with powersteering!!!

06 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab

http://www.thequadbuilder.com

Godspeed #4 keep a watch over us there little buddy!

Jacob, stop stirring the pot.

MxJunkie, I am standing up for Armoks for the sole reason that you guys keep misleading the readers on this subject. Armoks did not post "Go vote for me!". Another guy did. You cannot control that. Just as you guys are complaining about this you will have guys go and vote for the other quads just to out vote the cannondale. Maybe in retrospec Armoks should not have posted what he did in there, but he was far from wrong in doing so.

FYI....
    Lets please keep this adult like. There is no need for useless posts that do nothing but ***** and moan. If there is a valid argument then please post your opinion, don't post crap.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast