Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: 2005 GNCC "Big Buck" Round #5 Afternoon Coverage

270cc??

I was under the impression that 250cc was the limit on a 2 stroke.

I think it used to be.

Re: Re: sdxp787

Originally posted by sdxp787
    What if I don't have an "A" game? Can I borrow yours?

You won't see me last off the line this time......... and I won't have an excuse for getting passed...........
    I don't have an "A" game, I would get my ***** handed to me in the "D" class.

You don't need an excuse for getting passed, I just picked a better line while you were sitting there with your quad off, almost done with lunch waiting for me to catch up. Next time take a nap after lunch, and I might beat you.

Sponsorhouse Profile

IXCR Racing .Com

Dreyer Honda South Race Team 2007
    Cardio Stack, Scott USA, Regina Chains, Maier, Power Madd, Kenda USA, Spider Grips

Re: Re: KYMCO

Originally posted by bradley300
    the red kymco had elka economy shocks, desert toyz exhaust, powroll 270cc high comp piston and a hi rev cam
    elka econos
    Poweroll exhaust
    Poweroll 285 kit with cam and hi comp piston and carb. The thing actually produced more power than the suspension could handle in the woods

Whats the highest bore you can go on a 300ex?
    02' yellow 300ex Works duelrate w/rezzies, K&N, Maxxis Razr's + Razr2's, FMF Q full system,Tags, dynojet kit,PRM bumper and swingarm skid,DG Nerfs and skids,A-arm skids,and Lonestar axle bearing carrier,14-tooth front sproket, sweet lookin 300!
    Finally got the R!
    Tag X-5's, maxxis razr+razr2's, PRM .250 swingarm skid, DG Nerf + heel guard combo.

http://www.freewebs.com/fastrider300

Thanks to my sponsers: Snyder Motorsports, RK Chain and Sprokets, M2R helmets, ASV inventions, Gaerne Boots, Pro Grip USA, Vortex racing.

Thanks to my Mechanics:
    Wanted Used Motorcycles(Justin Myers)(717-991-3182)(Newville PA)&
    Travis Hoover (wanta450)

the sport class cc limit is 350
    Planning a comeback...

Bradley you have a 300ex dont you? or did you get rid of it?
    02' yellow 300ex Works duelrate w/rezzies, K&N, Maxxis Razr's + Razr2's, FMF Q full system,Tags, dynojet kit,PRM bumper and swingarm skid,DG Nerfs and skids,A-arm skids,and Lonestar axle bearing carrier,14-tooth front sproket, sweet lookin 300!
    Finally got the R!
    Tag X-5's, maxxis razr+razr2's, PRM .250 swingarm skid, DG Nerf + heel guard combo.

http://www.freewebs.com/fastrider300

Thanks to my sponsers: Snyder Motorsports, RK Chain and Sprokets, M2R helmets, ASV inventions, Gaerne Boots, Pro Grip USA, Vortex racing.

Thanks to my Mechanics:
    Wanted Used Motorcycles(Justin Myers)(717-991-3182)(Newville PA)&
    Travis Hoover (wanta450)

i sold it to build up the blaster
    Planning a comeback...

Re: Re: Re: sdxp787

Originally posted by Meek
    I don't have an "A" game, I would get my ***** handed to me in the "D" class.

You don't need an excuse for getting passed, I just picked a better line while you were sitting there with your quad off, almost done with lunch waiting for me to catch up. Next time take a nap after lunch, and I might beat you.

I was just kidding about not being last off the line. I did it again this weekend at Loretta's. I like to sit back and watch the entire class get bottlenecked on a hill because some nimrod was over anxious. I must have passed all the vet class and most of the 2 stroke class on just one hill. I looked over and there they all were. I think you were there too, right? Anyway, after I had lunch, I got back on the track and finished a respectable 11th out of 24. Not bad, considering I didn't have a swamp buggy.
    IXCR #35
    2007 TRX450R kicker-
    2006 Blue and white 450ER
    Thanks to my 2010 sponsors:
    Dreyer Honda South
    Jet Suspension
    Maier Mfg.
    Clarke Tanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: sdxp787

Originally posted by sdxp787
    I was just kidding about not being last off the line. I did it again this weekend at Loretta's. I like to sit back and watch the entire class get bottlenecked on a hill because some nimrod was over anxious. I must have passed all the vet class and most of the 2 stroke class on just one hill. I looked over and there they all were. I think you were there too, right? Anyway, after I had lunch, I got back on the track and finished a respectable 11th out of 24. Not bad, considering I didn't have a swamp buggy.
    Ya, you got me again. Where can you buy a "C" game, I need an upgrade???
    Sponsorhouse Profile

IXCR Racing .Com

Dreyer Honda South Race Team 2007
    Cardio Stack, Scott USA, Regina Chains, Maier, Power Madd, Kenda USA, Spider Grips

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122