Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Spares

Need Spares

Hi All

I am in need of the following parts and was wondering if any of you know where I can get these. I live in South-Africa and parts are expensice. Online shopping will do with posting via usps

2 x Front Ontake Valves
    1 x Head Gasket
    4 x Valve shimms (Max size available)

Thanks in advance

Gunter

Call the guys at Nicholas Cycle, they have the biggest inventory in the US for the pred.........and also the fastest preds too!!!

Talk to Doug, Wes, or Jeff..........phone number should be on website

www.nicholascycle.com

Don't bother to call him until next week, he needs to be kept off the phone so he can get my stuff done!!!!

Nicholas cycle is a cool shop they do have most of everything you could want!!! Give them a call and I am sure that they can help you out.

Hey Bob...........I was wondering if you had time, if you could slip over to Tina's post(clutch cover) and look at my post in there(last one) about my tranny/cover.......see what you think is going on...........

If you don't have time, don't bother........

Originally posted by Bradracer18
    Hey Bob...........I was wondering if you had time, if you could slip over to Tina's post(clutch cover) and look at my post in there(last one) about my tranny/cover.......see what you think is going on...........

If you don't have time, don't bother........
    I havent forgot you I mentioned it to Troy tonight, he has just been SWAMPED and up to his ears in quads this week with only a week to get them ready Ill hopefully have some answers for you tomorow night Im thinkin you have a couple of issues going on from what I read, I have my own theorys ,but WTF do I know, Im just a girl!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

I just saw this post, I will have a look and see what i can do.

Thanks to all that replied.

I e-maild them on: nicholas@heartland.net (twice) with no reply ??? Are they so busy ???

Originally posted by gunter
    Thanks to all that replied.

I e-maild them on: nicholas@heartland.net (twice) with no reply ??? Are they so busy ???
    Honestly, YES.. Doug is a VERY busy guy these days . He will ususally email us a few days or less after emailing him, but I think he has alot on his plate right now and hes hard to catch most of the time so you may hae to call and talk to Wes at the shop

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Re: Need Spares

Originally posted by gunter
    Hi All

I am in need of the following parts and was wondering if any of you know where I can get these. I live in South-Africa and parts are expensice. Online shopping will do with posting via usps

2 x Front Ontake Valves
    1 x Head Gasket
    4 x Valve shimms (Max size available)

Thanks in advance

Gunter
    you should check out partsland.com . We got our tranny parts there

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Thx QuadJunkies

will e-mail them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast