Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: honda 250r vs. blaster

honda 250r vs. blaster

Who do you think would win ona drag? How much mods would the blaster have to have to keep up with the 250r?

250r
    250ex dg nerfs, tag x5 bars, cut plastics, relocated ignition and other stuff, extended foot pegs. durablue axle.

No offense bud, but that is an ingnorant question to ask. The blaster is too small and is air cooled! I raced my friends blaster with a 240 kit, Dave moore port/polish/ 34mm Keihn carb, high compression head, decked cylinder, with Toomey pipe and silencer and I ate him alive! Though I do have a "few" mods on my R
    LONG LIVE THE 250R!!!!!!

AND YES IT IS STILL NO 1!!!!!

Tom

a stock r wouldnt take as much to beat as everyone thinks, but unless your in some type of sport class it wont matter. it would be pointless to build a blaster just so you can beat something that is faster and handles better anyway
    Planning a comeback...

Originally posted by Tom TRX250R
    No offense bud, but that is an ingnorant question to ask. The blaster is too small and is air cooled! I raced my friends blaster with a 240 kit, Dave moore port/polish/ 34mm Keihn carb, high compression head, decked cylinder, with Toomey pipe and silencer and I ate him alive! Though I do have a "few" mods on my R

right.... 240kit? so what, 240 kits dont add much. dave moore p&p.... who the hell is dave moore? high compression head? what do you mean? is the gasket surface milled off the head and the cylinder? or does he have a fully rechambered head?

there are a lot of blasters that im sure are more powerfull than your friends engine.
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

Are you just doin this to get some attention??? YOU GOT TO BE JOKING!

Yes, any quad could be made to beat another, its just not sensible. who would want to put 15 grand into a blaster just to have it finally beat a 250r????? might as well buy the 250r and beat the next quad up the line!!!!!!

r u dumg...common a 250r vs blaster hmmm lets see

ya sorry, i didnt know. But, how much are those 250r's going for? Im gunna sell my blaster and get one of those,

depends on what ur lookin for....

how much would it be for one that has been rode awhile, and that has the normal scratches and faded plastic. do you think i would beable to find one for $1500?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast