Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rincon 650

rincon 650

I want to know if anyone has ridden a rincon 650? I might get a 4x4 this year and I heard they are good handleing quads.

They are good handling quads indeed; although they are weak for a 650 because of the lack of low range. If you are looking for a bike just to ride around they are awesome, but if you are looking for something to put bigger tires on and go hit some mud then I would get another bike.
    2004 Grizzly with 24" ground clearance

For pictures and videos check out http://www.atvmudmania.com

I just want to something thats pretty quick for trail riding and the occansional mud crossing.

Don't get me wrong I love the looks of the Rinny and it's a nice bike, but for what I do (straight mud with big tires) it's not a good choice. For trail riding and the ocasional mud with smaller tires it's an awesome bike.

Yeh I'm not looking for a mud runner. Just something that I can eventually mod up. I do fast trail riding and sometimes mud. The mud around here is always managable even on my EX. Thanks for you input!!!

the rincon is a very dependable quad, and what your talking about, i would go with the rincon

with the rnco you dont need low gear, due to its got a torque converter like a car. and tipical honda, stone reliable. my buds getting one in 4 days id let you know. im thinking on getting rid of my 05 450r for one.
    2005 450r
    2005 king quad 700 fi

Apparently you have never ridden one or never had one before. The torque converter won't do any good if you don't have low enough gears to use your torque. Gears are what get the power to the ground and the Rincon just doesn't have low enough gears to turn big tires or mud efficiently.

I have ran with a thousand Rincons and they just don't have any low end power compared to any other big bore out there.

if the tires are left alone ,,,are they a good quad for off road , hill climbs etc..., i base the previous info on my drag racing days.
    2005 450r
    2005 king quad 700 fi

proof the rinny cant turn big tires due to lack of low end...he couldnt even get in the hole..29.5" outlaws
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast