Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: 2005 ATVA GNC MX Round #4 - Echeconnee Off-Road Park

Probably just different riding styles. Farr and Byrd are running the same suspension, just diff shocks. Natalie is running al gibson and fox shocks, but i bet you all of them have their bikes dialed in pretty much the same. i bet its just diff riding styles. Farr just seems to ride smooth, if only he could pick it up a little!

Wow, great coverage, again. THANK YOU!

and CONGRATULATIONS John!!
    kc

Originally posted by quailbuster
    For all the info on television coverage, go to www.atvsporttv.com
    thanks alot man!

chris
    04 450R, JE 13:1, port and polished, YZF426 39mm FCR carb, HRC cam, sparks exhaust, sparks jet kit, K&N filter w/ pro design cover, rev box, X-factor nerfs, Lonestar +4 axle, maier's black vented hood, blingstar bumper, AC grab bar, C&D MX zps rebuilt shocks(front triple rate and rear dual rate), denton steering stabilizer, renthal fatbars CR high bend, +2 stock stem, spider grips, 14T front sprocket, cut front fenders, Kenda Klaws all around, douglas red label 4-1 offset fronts and OMF 8" beadlock rears, and still to come much more!!!! RIDE RED!

Gust had his glory,John's time is now.I think he deserves it more than anyone.The Ironman cannot be stopped
    robman

i think natalie is gonna win it this year. He has the drive and motivation. He trains like a madman and has fun. If you are having fun and winning races,it is sure to discourage the other guys and get to them a little bit. therefore causing them to maybe be off their game a little bit and slip up.
    Troy
    Trick Racing Inc.

Originally posted by lobomx250r
    i think natalie is gonna win it this year. He has the drive and motivation. He trains like a madman and has fun. If you are having fun and winning races,it is sure to discourage the other guys and get to them a little bit. therefore causing them to maybe be off their game a little bit and slip up.
    i agree. John has the motivation to take the championship this year. he's one of the few pros that trains as hard as he does and takes it that seriously in his preparation and training. i really hope John gets the title this year, he's my favorite pro and has been for a while. good job John and keep it up!!!
    Mastrocola #17

-Live Fast or Die Slow-

Huge thanks to everyone!

ATVriders.com Cernic's Racing
    HiPer Technology
    Racer X
    Rider Down
    Clayton Foundation
    ATVA
    Breezewood Proving Grounds

all the individuals, friends, families, and organizations that have helped me

GOAL COMPLETE: Road Dan's 450R for 7 laps at Breezewood Proving Grounds!

When will there be video footage up???
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

Don't work!
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

the videos arent working

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415