Thread: 250EX exhaust

Question 250EX exhaust

I need help on buying a new exhaust system for my EX. There is the Yoshimura slip on, White Brothers R4 S-Bend, and the Big Gun Complete Race or Quiet system. Which one would give out more horsepower and will last the longest.

White Bros. has the reputation for letting your engine produce the maximum amount of HP. And they have a great record of durability. I would definately go with the R4.

You may want to consider the WB e-series i heard they give out more H.P than the r-4 and I think it sounds awesome.....all i can say is they will hear you coming
    2000 440 ex Wiseco 440 Kit,HRC Cam,Niks-Pro-X connecting Rod,R/D titanium valve springs,Hinson Clutch Basket, EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit,Pro Design Case Guard,Shaved Fenders,Pro Design Kill Switch,In line Fuel Filter,K&N oil Filter,Motion Pro Clutch and Throttle CablesComplete Cometic Gaskets & Seals,Uni Air Box Vents,Prm-Atv A-Arm & BellyPan Skidplates,Armadillo SwingArmSkidPlate, ,Shockwears,and K&N Filter WB e-series exhaust,Wb RevKit,Renthal Bars,Bandit XC front and rear tires,Sidewinder "survivor" series sprockets16/35 (sometimes stock)gearing and chain,DG Krome-Lite Front Bumper,Free Flow Gas Hose,Dg nerfbars Douglas .190 rims,Factory Effex Graphics Kit,Moose Handlebar Gloves,Red Frame....TONS of polishing... More to come............
    2000 Honda Rancher 2X4
    Ebc Rear Brakes
    1998 Yamaha Banshee(dusts anything) wiseco pistons(430cc)
    FmF fatty pipes & powercore II silencers,Douglas rims,Ohtsu Radial Tires(yes they came off my 440),Dg Nerfbars,and Team Alba Graphics Kit!(she's for sale!)
    97 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
    3.3 Liter V6
    Modified Airbox
    99 Dodge Dakota
    5.2 Liter V8(this thing hauls)
    Modded Airbox
    1995 Subaru Impreza AWD
    2.2 Liter 4 cylinder
    Tannabe Style Performance muffler
    DIY Intake
    All Neoned Out...

where are you lookin at all these exhaust systems i now you can a yosimaribut not a white bro and a big gun i also have a 250ex and would like to get a new exhaust i hope you can help thanks:square
    my 250ex was stole
    but now i have a kfx700
    and im goin to go get me a new 400ex this summer

out of a Chaparral catalog. You can get your free catalog at www.chaparral-racing.com
    they have different numbers of catalogs so I don't know if they are the same.

We are currently testing a Yoshimura silencer on a 2001 250ex. So far the quality is flawless, the power smooth and far reaching. I have one on my 400ex and have experienced zero problems. The quality is un matched. Power delivery is very close with all pipes I have tested. I will post more as we get through our testing period or feel free to contact me via e mail or call the store at 877-264-3409

Thanks
    Terry