Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clutch Covers

Clutch Covers

We have Nationals in three weeks and found this wk end that we have a cracked Clutch Cover.I need to find the best bang for the buck considering we have to save up for three riders in my house that are racing. Any Ideas???I only have seen one for sale on Ebay(chrome one) and you have to send in your old one first . IS everyone like that to where you have to exchange out the old one first? Is there safe way to maybe JB Weld the old one?.. What kind of metal is it made from?? Thinking of having ours welded if need be.. thanks for your help guys !!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Dont matter now.. Found out we have ANOTHER grenaded motor

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Sorry about your loss.
    I'd try this product called alumiweld. Looks pretty cool.
    do a search for it and see what you can find. We've used it for misc. items around the garage.
    -2004 Polaris ATP330
    -2001 Honda 400EX
    -1988 Kawasaki Tecate-4
    -1987 Suzuki LT250R **<--For Sale**
    -1986 Honda Trx 125
    -1984 Honda Trx 200
    -1984 Suzuki LT50 **<-- For Sale**

Thanks Mitch for the info, but unfortunaly we are Done with the Predator Ill be parting it out soon probably....

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

exhaust

if you do part out i would be interested in yoshi exhaust.

or if any one knows were to get GOOD deal on one

Re: exhaust

Originally posted by TheBigNasty

The Yoshi is on my honda, not the Predator We have a Trinity on the Predator..

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Re: exhaust

Originally posted by TheBigNasty

You might want to email Tyler25, I have his Yoshi sitting in my Garage right now , I was going to test it vs. the Trinity until the motor blew. He is looking for another pipe and wants to sell his .

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

how did the motor blow?
    JOHN
    New Jersey Devils

2008 YFZ 450...my new money pit

Filthy Revengence Racing

C&D Racing
    B&K Performance

Click here to email me
    AIM Devilsfan12

Originally posted by 300exrida
    how did the motor blow?
    dunno, other than a bolt off the crank backed off.... We will be assessing the damage more this wk end... Cross your fingers its salvagable...

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

ive heard about this crank nut thing, please let us know what happened, id like to go ahead and fix it on mine so i dont risk it. hope it works out for the best , and ill take the vortex if you wont be needing it
    "You say that I sin, You say I'm bound for hell, but once your judgement condemns you, I shall see you there."

----Georgia Southern University
    -Logistics & Intermodal Trans.
    Sinkhole Customs(choppers and 4X4)-mechanic/fabricator

sinkholecustoms.com

-Bronze level Honda technician

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast